Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldog Stadium expansion?

Did Bowie State add new permanent seats to their visitor's sideline? Was watching spring game highlights on HBCU Gameday's YouTube channel and it sure looks like it. I know BSU usually brings in those green temp bleachers for Homecoming, but the bleachers in this video are metal and appear to be permanently installed.

If so, why? Outside of homecoming games I can't only think of one time where the visitors side of Bulldog Stadium was completely packed (oddly against Livingstone of all opponents). I know it looks good to have a bigger stadium, but I don't think it's a justifiable expansion. I hope an expanded stadium would be packed, but I have doubts.

Anyway, here's the link. Judge for yourselves. Is it new permanent seating or fancy temp bleachers?

If those clips at the end are of the visitors side then that's a lot more seats that have been added. I mean you all had the space and I am guessing those style of bleachers probably weren't too costly of an investment to bring in.

From personal preference i'd rather see empty bleachers then the big open space that you all previously had on the visitors side, so I like it. Maybe more bleacher space will encourage more people to attend games.
    Last edited by LegalRam; 05-10-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X