Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIAA Team Additions and Surprises!!

At this point it's early because my school, WSSU has yet to post their current roster. However, WSSU2011 peaked my interest by stating WSSU now has Richard Latimer from FSU and Asa Barnes transfer from ECU at RB. I am very interested in finding out the rest of the WSSU team. WSSU will be/ is better than fourth and 7th.

Chowan picked up a great runningback from Wingate, Nejerre Peeples. He is a tough guy to bring down. We hated losing him but he wanted to play a different style of offense and went into the portal. Good luck to him and the Chowan Hawks

Comment

On 8/16/2022 I saw WSSU's current roster posted on their school's webpage. I am trying to understand the rationale behind not listing all of the players? Can someone explain it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by callen2525 View Post
        On 8/16/2022 I saw WSSU's current roster posted on their school's webpage. I am trying to understand the rationale behind not listing all of the players? Can someone explain it to me?
        It's possible if they aren't listed they may be having clearinghouse issues, academic eligibility issues, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by callen2525 View Post
          Some of it is related to SIDs being saddled with so many duties. Some of it is coaches not yet ready to reveal rosters (one will be releasing theirs late next week). Others have only included returning players on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog Blue View Post
            Chowan picked up a great runningback from Wingate, Nejerre Peeples. He is a tough guy to bring down. We hated losing him but he wanted to play a different style of offense and went into the portal. Good luck to him and the Chowan Hawks
            I was very surprised to see his name on their roster. Nijere should be able to flourish in that offense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X