Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Discussion and Score Thread

All Saturday games this week, and if a CIAA school is hosting then be ready to pay to stream (unless you already purchased a monthly CIAA Sports Network Subscription last week).

Didn't Fayetteville used to stream sporting events on their YouTube channel?

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
      Didn't Fayetteville used to stream sporting events on their YouTube channel?
      They might have, it used to be the wild west and every school did their own thing (I believe one school might have also streamed on Facebook). Then maybe in 2018 or 2019 the conference started putting all the streams on the CIAA SN app. They started charging with basketball season season last year, and now they are charging for football season this year. You can pay per game or pay for a month long pass. My biggest issue is the conference is charging but hasn't put in place any standards for the quality of the streams. So we are stuck paying with a product that might be decent for some schools, mediocre for other schools, and barely watchable for the rest of the schools.

Comment

The CIAA Sports Network changed it's pricing plan from last year. Last year if you purchased a yearly plan you got access to all the CIAA games regardless of the school. This year if you purchase a yearly plan for a school, you only have access to that school's events. Be careful what you purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
          The CIAA Sports Network changed it's pricing plan from last year. Last year if you purchased a yearly plan you got access to all the CIAA games regardless of the school. This year if you purchase a yearly plan for a school, you only have access to that school's events. Be careful what you purchase.
          I didn't realize that, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Lincoln at Central State video
            https://maraudersports.com/watch/?Live=235&type=Live

Comment

Tusculum 7
              Chowan 7

This game is also free today.

https://theciaasn.com/chowan/

Comment

Bowie 0
                SVSU 14

1st

Comment

No score after the 1st for Lincoln at Central State

Comment

No surprises in Raleigh. Limestone is up 24-0 over St Augs in the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
                      Bowie 0
                      SVSU 14

1st
                      Never heard of SVSV before this week but I’m not surprised. This is a good measuring stick for Bowie. I hope they make this at least respectable.

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post

Never heard of SVSV before this week but I’m not surprised. This is a good measuring stick for Bowie. I hope they make this at least respectable.
                        They played last year and Bowie won. Score is now 16-6 at half.

Comment

Chowan is up 21-20 heading into the half.

Comment

St Augs down 45-7 in the 3rd

Comment

Things looking bad for Bowie. They are down 30-6 about halfway through the 3rd.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X