X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne State 20 Shaw 7 3rd

Virginia Union 45 Valdosta State 27 4th

Comment

Not sure if VA Union has gotten good, or if Valdosta State declined. As a Bowie fan seeing them handle them team that's eliminated Bowie twice in the playoffs in recent years has me concerned about the October matchup between Bowie and Union. Especially after the losse Bowie took today.

Comment

Valdosta scores with about a minute and a half left.

VUU 45
        ​​​​​​ Valdosta 40

Comment

Congrats to VUU! Physical Win. They looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
            Valdosta scores with about a minute and a half left.

VUU 45
            ​​​​​​ Valdosta 40
            I stopped watching at 45-27. Kudos to Valdosta for making the score this close.

Comment

VSU up 21-7

This game is too close

Comment

I see that the JCSU and Allen football game was declared a "No Contest" due to weather. They could not finish after halftime.

Comment

Originally posted by callen2525 View Post
                  I see that the JCSU and Allen football game was declared a "No Contest" due to weather. They could not finish after halftime.
                  Yeah, the game was delayed to start with and then got delayed a couple of times. If I remember correctly it was pushing 10:00 around half time, the rain was bearable but it was the off and on lightning and thunder that was the problem.

Comment

DUE TO A STATISTICAL ERROR AT VALDOSTA STATE, JADA BYERS HAD 319 RUSHING YARDS, NOT 283.

BYERS BECOMES THE FIRST VIRGINIA UNION RUNNING BACK TO RUSH FOR OVER 300 YARDS IN A SINGLE GAME.

Comment

Byers now holds the single game rushing record in the conference

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
                        The CIAA Sports Network changed it's pricing plan from last year. Last year if you purchased a yearly plan you got access to all the CIAA games regardless of the school. This year if you purchase a yearly plan for a school, you only have access to that school's events. Be careful what you purchase.
                        That's what happened to me. I was trying to get the whole CIAA package and ended up getting a Livingstone package. I ended up cancelling it. They really need to address that and the video quality or they will lose a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post

That's what happened to me. I was trying to get the whole CIAA package and ended up getting a Livingstone package. I ended up cancelling it. They really need to address that and the video quality or they will lose a lot of people.
                          Some CIAA teams are worst than others. From what I've seen so far is Chowan's and VSU's are the best. Not perfect but definitely watchable. VUU and Livingstone - Horrible. I don't think the CIAA has any control over the broadcasts. If I was in control there would at least be a standard to get on the platform. You can tell some are broadcasting video over wifi networks.

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post

Some CIAA teams are worst than others. From what I've seen so far is Chowan's and VSU's are the best. Not perfect but definitely watchable. VUU and Livingstone - Horrible. I don't think the CIAA has any control over the broadcasts. If I was in control there would at least be a standard to get on the platform. You can tell some are broadcasting video over wifi networks.

Ironically, Chowan has the best broadcast but they're the only CIAA school streaming for free

Comment

Originally posted by 804ram07 View Post

Ironically, Chowan has the best broadcast but they're the only CIAA school streaming for free
                              I think you would say VSU if you saw their broadcast this year. It’s better than Chowan’s. The new field is making a difference. It seems like they added better lighting. I think they just need to zoom in a little bit but it’s close to ESPN3 quality.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X