Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
    Shaw beats Bowie 17-14.

JCSU up 29-24 over Chowan with a little over a minute left.
    Did anyone have Chowan and Shaw? I don’t think so.

Comment

Has Shaw gone back to playing home games in Durham? St Aug is on the road today, so there shouldn't be a scheduling conflict over SAU's stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by callen2525 View Post
        After watching the WSSU game I am disappointed in the coaching and lack of situational adjustments in game planning made. WSSU has future needs in coaching and recruitment.
        Callen2525, I said four weeks ago that I would be cautiously optimistic regarding WSSU's upcoming season. True to form, absolutely no improvement. Massey-coached teams are unorganized, undisciplined, and have no heart or fight. It is truly hard to watch. The defense did all they could to help the offense today, still stagnant offensive productivity. The play calling, well... never mind. I'll be a Ram till I die, but it sure is tough sledding right now! Whew!
        Last edited by WSSU1996; 09-19-2022, 05:11 AM.

Comment

After careful reassessment I no longer feel that WSSU will be 2-2 by Homecoming, nor will they be 7-3 at the end of regular season. In I saw today, unless some changes are made WSSU may win 2 games. In what I saw today I do not see any substantial improvement without personnel changes. Personally I am thoroughly disappointed in today's game!!

Comment

Originally posted by WSSU1996 View Post

Callen2525, I said four weeks ago that I would be cautiously optimistic regarding WSSU's upcoming season. True to form, absolutely no improvement. Massey coached teams are unorganized, undisciplined, no heart or fight. It is truly hard to watch. The defense did all they could to help the offense today, still stagnant offensive productivity. The play calling , never mind. I'll be a Ram till I die, but it sure is tough sledding right now! Whew!
            Yes Sir you did and now I see why. I agree with all you just said. I better stop now because I am still very upset from yesterday's performance by the team and coaching. I am sure there will be more to be said on this by others especially on the Rams Page.

Comment

I watched the game tape of the WSSU and ECSU game. I feel that the referees should all be re evaluated after their performance in that game. The two reasons that stick out is one the ECSU runner on the 75 yard TD did step out of bounds. Did official on that sideline reacts to the runners step but never made the call. Two : a unnecessary roughing with targeting on #40 and that player ejected when in all actuality the tackle was made by #90 and the tackle was legal. That being said, a better job of hiring needs to take place and not just filling slots.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X