Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Augustine's at Virginia Union
    Elizabeth City at Johnson C Smith
    Lincoln PA at Winston-Salem State (Homecoming)
    Livingstone at Bowie State (Homecoming)
    Shaw at Virginia State
    Chowan at Fayetteville State

Comment

Lincoln PA at Winston-Salem State (Homecoming) Just heard it was cancelled. All outdoor activities for WSSU Homecoming are cancelled.
      Shaw at Virginia State

Comment

Lincoln PA at Winston-Salem State (Homecoming)
        Shaw at Virginia State
        Chowan atFayetteville State

Comment

WSSU by 70 over Lincoln!!!!!!!!!!

St Augustine's at Virginia Union - Easy pick
          Elizabeth City at Johnson C Smith - Man so many close games for JCSU. I think this is the game they finally pull out the W.
          Livingstone at Bowie State (Homecoming) - Bowie might be off, but they aren't that off.
          Shaw at Virginia State - This is a tough one to pick here. VSU has been getting it done the last three weeks, but Shaw is better than those teams.
          Chowan at Fayetteville State - Please don't burn me on this one Broncos.

Comment

Lincoln PA at Winston-Salem State (Cancelled) - May be the best thing that happen for the WSSU coach? I have no knowledge of anything but does anyone think if they were to lose to Lincoln during HC that might be his last game?

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
              Lincoln PA at Winston-Salem State (Cancelled) - May be the best thing that happen for the WSSU coach? I have no knowledge of anything but does anyone think if they were to lose to Lincoln during HC that might be his last game?
              This is year 1 of his new 4 year contract, and we signed that contract after he had two losing seasons as an interim coach. For some reason the AD and Chancellor like him (maybe because they are all NCCU grads), and I doubt we have the budget to buy him out. So I don't see this current administration getting rid of him anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gr8ness97 View Post
                Updated Standings Coming Shortly. For the record, I went 5-1, missing out on Lincoln's narrow win over JCSU. Wild how these games are coming down to the last possession now. Also, please be aware that there is a hurricane that may make landfall on the Florida Panhandle on Friday or Saturday.

Week 5

Shaw at Virginia State

Some edits: JCSU/ECSU and Chowan/Fayetteville State are Thursday, 9/29 at 7pm starts. Lincoln/WSSU is cancelled; thus, I have removed it from the list.
                Hindsight is 20/20, but looks like the weather forecast suggests the rain ending by Saturday afternoon. Therefore they possibly could have played the WSSU/Lincoln game if they had waited to make a decision on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post

Hindsight is 20/20, but looks like the weather forecast suggests the rain ending by Saturday afternoon. Therefore they possibly could have played the WSSU/Lincoln game if they had waited to make a decision on Friday.
                  I think if we had been playing any of the NC schools in our division then we could have waited until today to make a call; however, with Lincoln having to make that long trip we needed to give them heads up sooner then hours before they would need to be getting on a bus and making that trip.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

I think if we had been playing any of the NC schools in our division then we could have waited until today to make a call; however, with Lincoln having to make that long trip we needed to give them heads up sooner then hours before they would need to be getting on a bus and making that trip.
                    I do see your point. But honestly, I hope they can get the QB situation corrected or if they had played Lincoln, I'm not sure how much of a difference would occur.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X