Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 Scores and Updates

Post them when you get them.

Lincoln up 7-0 over Chowan late in the 1st.

Comment

WSSU fumbles on their own 3 yard line on the series after fair catching a punt on their 5, should have let the punt go. LC takes three plays but connects for the TD pass.

Wssu 0
      LC 7

1st

Comment

I've voiced my issues with the pay structure for CIAA games; however, I will say that at least LC has drastically improved the quality of their streaming. If we are forced to pay it's at least good to see a school improve their stream.

Comment

Three possessions and three turnovers for WSSU. This is ugly.

Comment

Chowan is up 13-7 over Lincoln in the 2nd.

Comment

Shaw and JCSU are tied up 13-13 in the second.

Comment

LC couldn't capitalize on a freebie from the goal line and they miss a short FG. This WSSU v LC game is the battle of incompetence.

Wow, and another WSSU turnover. Maybe we can break some record today for the most turnovers in a game.

Comment

LC's starting QB got injured. I think we're own our 3rd QB of the game. We picked off one of their passes. LC just blocked a punt, but only capitalized on one of our 4 turnovers.

This game is a pure mess.

Comment

BSU 31
                    VSU 7

in the 3rd

BSU took this game seriously. They knew they couldn’t start slow

Comment

BSU 41
                      VSU 7

Our season is over. There’s no path to win the north now. On to basketball

Comment

Originally posted by GoVSUTrojans View Post
                        BSU 41
                        VSU 7

Our season is over. There’s no path to win the north now. On to basketball
                        Man I thought this one would be close. Y'all are still having a good run for a team in rebuild mode. I'd take y'all's record over the trash we have.

Comment

Didn't think Bowie would beat Virginia State. Glad they proved me wrong.

Seriously what the heck is going on in Winston-Salem? This is some bizarro world stuff going on. If they can't beat Livingstone, then I have no reason to believe they could beat JCS or St Aug. They don't stand a chance against Shaw or Fayetteville. A winless season for WSSU seems realistic and probable.

How long ago was WSSU named the most successful college football program in the state of North Carolina?

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                            Didn't think Bowie would beat Virginia State. Glad they proved me wrong.

Seriously what the heck is going on in Winston-Salem? This is some bizarro world stuff going on. If they can't beat Livingstone, then I have no reason to believe they could beat JCS or St Aug. They don't stand a chance against Shaw or Fayetteville. A winless season for WSSU seems realistic and probable.

How long ago was WSSU named the most successful college football program in the state of North Carolina?
                            Every other game has been because of bad coaching, today was actually on the multiple QBs we played. 6 turnovers with 5 caused by interceptions or fumbles by the QBs. The D kept us in the game with a couple of picks, and LC looked about as incompetent as us on O so they could barely capitalize on all our mistakes.

St Augs is our only legit chance at a win. This is what happens when you make a horrible coaching hire. Massey is a great DB coach and usually has a solid secondary; however, he has shown that he just can't get it done as a head coach.

Comment

Winston will not win a game this season. The program is in complete shambles. Offense can't protect the football, and the defense can't make a stand in the most critical moments. Everything wrong with the program points to poor coaching. Massey is now 23-61 as a Head Coach. We hired a loser, and losing has been the byproduct!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X