Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
    Didn't think Bowie would beat Virginia State. Glad they proved me wrong.

Seriously what the heck is going on in Winston-Salem? This is some bizarro world stuff going on. If they can't beat Livingstone, then I have no reason to believe they could beat JCS or St Aug. They don't stand a chance against Shaw or Fayetteville. A winless season for WSSU seems realistic and probable.

How long ago was WSSU named the most successful college football program in the state of North Carolina?
    As much as I would like to disagree with you, common sense tells me you are some what right. That possibility of a winless season for WSSU strongly exist. Odds are though they may win one but the question is which one? WSSU has a coaching problem!!!
    Last edited by callen2525; 10-10-2022, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

Man I thought this one would be close. Y'all are still having a good run for a team in rebuild mode. I'd take y'all's record over the trash we have.
      I'll admit. I was frustrated yesterday. You would think during homecoming we would come out with a bit more energy. Bowie locked us up. We couldn't run or throw the ball. Then on top of that our defense was non-existent. I'm actually not surprised by our offense, but I thought our defense would play better. We are a one dimensional team. You stop our run game and it's over.

We should win our next 3 games before VUU. The one that I'm nervous about is Chowan. There's a chance we might lose that game.

I definitely will be a VUU fan this coming weekend. If everything plays out as expected, it could still come down to the VUU vs VSU game. BUT VUU has beat Bowie this coming weekend.
      Last edited by GoVSUTrojans; 10-10-2022, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X