Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Scores and Updates

Post them when you get them.

WSSU up 10-3 over Shaw late in the 2nd. Should be up 14-3, but let a 1st and from the half yard line get away from them due to a delay of game.

Comment

VUU up 10-9 over Bowie a little over half way through the 3rd.

Comment

Shaw scores right before halftime.

Shaw 10
        WSSU 10

Comment

VUU is now up 17-9 over Bowie in the 3rd.

Comment

Chowan is up 28-19 over VSU in the 3rd.

Comment

Does anybody know if Aspire will be airing the CIAA championship game this season? Because I really hope BCSBN can take over that duty sooner than later. Having CIAA games air live on my local CW station has been cool.

I'd be willing to bet more people have access to CIAA games through BCSBN this season than throughout the entirety of the TV deal with Aspire. Like I mentioned before these games have been airing on the local CW station here in DC. Is that the situation for the entire CIAA footprint? Have these games been coming on free broadcast TV in other areas, or one of the regional sports networks?

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                Does anybody know if Aspire will be airing the CIAA championship game this season? Because I really hope BCSBN can take over that duty sooner than later. Having CIAA games air live on my local CW station has been cool.

I'd be willing to bet more people have access to CIAA games through BCSBN this season than throughout the entirety of the TV deal with Aspire. Like I mentioned before these games have been airing on the local CW station here in DC. Is that the situation for the entire CIAA footprint? Have these games been coming on free broadcast TV in other areas, or one of the regional sports networks?
                I live outside the CIAA viewing footprint, but I know the WSSU v. ECSU game did air on I believe the local CW or MYTV affiliate.

Comment

VSU is coming back, now only down 26-28.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

I live outside the CIAA viewing footprint, but I know the WSSU v. ECSU game did air on I believe the local CW or MYTV affiliate.
                    Aspire is considered national television, but I've known very few people that have had the tier of their cable/streaming provider needed to watch CIAA games on that network. Transitioning to a free TV network airing games on CW or My Network channels could be an upgrade in terms of visibility. That's assuming at the very least each CIAA TV market has access to these BCSBN games through free, over the air channels.

Comment

Bowie just scored to tie up the game 24-24 with less than 3:00 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post

Aspire is considered national television, but I've known very few people that have had the tier of their cable/streaming provider needed to watch CIAA games on that network. Transitioning to a free TV network airing games on CW or My Network channels could be an upgrade in terms of visibility. That's assuming at the very least each CIAA TV market has access to these BCSBN games through free, over the air channels.
                        I agree, I don't think I've ever had the Aspire network. I think they used Bounce some years ago which at least was carried in by more providers.

Comment

WSSU is up 17-10 over Shaw in the 4th.

Comment

VUU and Bowie is going to OT.

Comment

VSU takes the late lead over Chowan with less than a minute to go.

VSU 40
                              Chowan 35

52 seconds left in the 4th

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X