Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chowan answers back and connects for a 51 yard pass that got them to the 7, and then they scored with around 20 seconds left. They connect on the two point conversion.

​​​​​VSU 40
    Chowan 43

23 seconds left.

Comment

Bowie elects to run the ball in OT on 4th down from the 2 and they are stopped.

VUU ball in OT now. If they score it's over.

Comment

Shaw has about 30 seconds to try and drive 88 yards to tie or win the game.

Shaw 10
        WSSU 17

Comment

O hell WSSU wins. Time for a drink.

Comment

VUU hits a 42 yard FG in OT to win the game.

Comment

Chowan ends up beating VSU 43-40.

Comment

WSSU finally win one!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
                  O hell WSSU wins. Time for a drink.
                  Oh wow. Was thinking Saint Augustine's would be Winston's only chance to get a win this season.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

I agree, I don't think I've ever had the Aspire network. I think they used Bounce some years ago which at least was carried in by more providers.
                    When I was in high school and college BET aired some HBCU games. Often on a delay and way more D1 games than D2. Production quality was also bad.

I know some CIAA games used to be aired through "MBC", but none of those games aired on any channels in Maryland that I was aware of. Within the last decade CIAA games would occasionally air on either MASN or NBC Sports Washington locally. But that would literally be once or twice throughout the entirety of the college football season.

I've watched most of the CIAA games that have aired through BCSBN this season. I hope this deal TV sticks around for a while and even expands to some out of conference games in the early weeks going forward.

Comment

St Augs beats JCSU 28-25. FSU blows out LC.

It looks like the South is FSU and then 5 other schools trading wins and losses.

Comment

Always give credit where credit is due... It wasn't pretty but congratulations WSSU on a hard fought win. Us fans, will be alright, the players absolutely needed this win for their own confidence. Resilience matters!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X