Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virginia Union and Fayetteville State are playoff bound!!!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Union and Fayetteville State are playoff bound!!!

Congrats to the Panthers and Broncos! I thought Fayetteville was a loooooong shot at getting a playoff berth.

Virginia Union will host Wingate. Winner plays at Benedict in the 2nd round.

Fayetteville will travel to Delta State. Winner will play the winner of Limestone at West Florida in 2nd round.

VUU v. Wingate should be a good one, and I like their chances.

I'm shocked by FSU getting in. I don't have any hope for them against Delta. Their O has been too inconsistent this year.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
      VUU v. Wingate should be a good one, and I like their chances.

I'm shocked by FSU getting in. I don't have any hope for them against Delta. Their O has been too inconsistent this year.
      Yeah, I want a full explanation how FSU got in. That's now water under the bridge. The question is now how do they find a quarterback good enough to keep Delta State from stacking the box, because it's going to be ugly early.

Comment

Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
        Congrats to the Panthers and Broncos! I thought Fayetteville was a loooooong shot at getting a playoff berth.

Virginia Union will host Wingate. Winner plays at Benedict in the 2nd round.

Fayetteville will travel to Delta State. Winner will play the winner of Limestone at West Florida in 2nd round.
        What!?!!!!! That's great! VUU was a lock. FSU was a surprise. Personally I would have love to see Chowan go but FSU won and they are the better defensive team.

Comment

Does anyone know if Virginia Union will be streaming the game live?

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post
            Does anyone know if Virginia Union will be streaming the game live?
            I think it's a requirement that teams have to stream the games and they have to be free. So I believ it should stream on the CIAASN app at no cost.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X