Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Fairly tough schedule for FSU no doubt! Even though FSU should have a pretty good team this coming season, by the end of week 4, I can easily see the Broncos being at 1-3, and 3 D2 losses makes it a bit difficult to make the playoffs these days.
    Yeah, we are about to find out if FSU is ready to take the next step and be a real contender in the region. If they can make it through that stretch with a 4-0 or 3-1 record then they might be ready to make some noise next year.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

Yeah, we are about to find out if FSU is ready to take the next step and be a real contender in the region. If they can make it through that stretch with a 4-0 or 3-1 record then they might be ready to make some noise next year.
      It's looking like that's going to be a pretty tough matchup for FSU at the Brave's home turf August 31st.

Word is that UNC-Pembroke now has a new aggressive coaching staff, backed by the talent and depth of a team loaded both from a lot of key returners and the large number (22) of Chowan's key transfers. I asked my Braves friend to describe this coming season's team, and he simply replied 'Beast-Mode!!'

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

It's looking like that's going to be a pretty tough matchup for FSU at the Brave's home turf August 31st.

Word is that UNC-Pembroke now has a new aggressive coaching staff, backed by the talent and depth of a team loaded both from a lot of key returners and the large number (22) of Chowan's key transfers. I asked my Braves friend to describe this coming season's team, and he simply replied 'Beast-Mode!!'
        While I am curious to see how things turn out at UNC-Pembroke, keep in mind that Richard Hayes at FSU had managed to squeak by a Mark Hall-coached squad time after time. FSU struggled on offense? Didnt matter. FSU needed to grind out a game? Served right up.

Coach Hall should have alot more tools at his disposal at UNCP vs Chowan, but FSU may continue to be a thorn in his side.

Comment

Just noticed that the Labor Day Classic versus Norfolk State has a 2PM kickoff this year, which makes no sense. It’s always been 6PM. Plus, it will be hot as fire at 2PM. I thought it may have been that ODU had a home game also that evening, but they are playing at Virginia Tech, so that’s not it. Don’t most September games have late afternoon starts?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X