• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSSU OC

WSSU new OC is the former OC at A&T Chris barnette

Originally posted by WSSU2011 View Post
    WSSU new OC is the former OC at A&T Chris barnette
    Good pick. I can verify that he has a good offensive scheme, since A&T kicked my beloved Grambling Tiger's butts in the Celebration Bowl. The offense will be interesting with the talent coming back.

Comment

https://journalnow.com/sports/colleg...7a1c23a99.html

Comment

With it being 2023, I would have liked to see at least a little diversity on the WSSU coaching staff.

Comment

That's been done already. They just chose to go with the best candidate available.

Comment

Originally posted by gsutiger2002 View Post
            That's been done already. They just chose to go with the best candidate available.
            Hummmm, a lot of people would argue that simply choosing the best candidate available is not always acceptable these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Hummmm, a lot of people would argue that simply choosing the best candidate available is not always acceptable these days.
              So this is what you are doing now? Things must be real slow if you are trolling on our recent OC hire.

Comment

Just bringing attention to how diversify has recently benefited successful college football programs such as NC Central, NC A&T, Jackson State, etc. As a fan of FSU's program, I hope they too take a look at potential diverse (like the enrollment trends) options for future coaching openings instead of the same ole status quo.
                Last edited by Eagle74; 04-07-2023, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                  With it being 2023, I would have liked to see at least a little diversity on the WSSU coaching staff.
                  Do you know who the other appilcants were? Are you saying the Coach Barnette was not the best candidate to interview? Please explain your view!

Comment

Exactly who were the other candidates? Did only one person apply?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X