Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Valdosta State News

Don't forget to renew your season tickets for football!! Deadline is July 15.
    If you also attend Volleyball, Soccer, Baseball and Softball, the All Sports pass is a great deal. If gets you into all those sports AND includes one football season pass and one basketball season pass!!
    It's going to be a great year, BlazerNation!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

In case you were wondering what Coach Bell was doing.....say.....1986.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
        Re-starting the thread for the 3rd time!!!

Here we go..............
        Bump: (Maybe BlazerLady will not have to restart this thread.)

Comment

Originally posted by North Ala Screwdriver View Post
          Bump: (Maybe BlazerLady will not have to restart this thread.)
          Haha....maybe. Some good history in those two threads, especially 2012!! :wink:

Just put the upcoming schedule in my calendar......ready for some football!!

http://www.vstateblazers.com/schedul...?path=football

#BlazerNation

Comment

Meet The Blazers!!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Haha....maybe. Some good history in those two threads, especially 2012!! :wink:

Just put the upcoming schedule in my calendar......ready for some football!!

http://www.vstateblazers.com/schedul...?path=football
              Wow only four home games this year, that's tough.

Comment

Meet The Blazers!!!!

Mighty glad to see Sharmaine Washington back and healthy in the flame red and black.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf King View Post
                  Wow only four home games this year, that's tough.

We play better on the road.

Especially in Carrollton. 35 -4 :smile-big:
                  <>

Comment

I have reserved my hotel room for September 15. One last time and a big victory for UNA (I hope).:victory: The first time, for me, was November 1, 2003. VSU was ranked #1 in the country and UNA was #3. This turned out to be the "monkey game". Temperature was in the nineties. UNA won (of course). I did not know about the attendance at D2 games, so I was concerned that I would not be able to get a ticket.
                    Bernie Sanders for President

Comment

Originally posted by Lions Fan View Post
                      I have reserved my hotel room for September 15. One last time and a big victory for UNA (I hope).:victory: The first time, for me, was November 1, 2003. VSU was ranked #1 in the country and UNA was #3. This turned out to be the "monkey game". Temperature was in the nineties. UNA won (of course). I did not know about the attendance at D2 games, so I was concerned that I would not be able to get a ticket.
                      We need to find that monkey...... :wink:

#BlazerNation

Comment

Camp Opens one week from today!! Woohoo!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

My wife and I are thinking of coming down to this game. It conflicts with my 10 year high school reunion date, lets see UNA vs VSU one last time or high school reunion?? I think it's unanimous UNA vs VSU game is where I'd rather be! Just not looking forward to the drive from western Kentucky to Valdosta.

Comment

Originally posted by UNAAlumni View Post
                            My wife and I are thinking of coming down to this game. It conflicts with my 10 year high school reunion date, lets see UNA vs VSU one last time or high school reunion?? I think it's unanimous UNA vs VSU game is where I'd rather be! Just not looking forward to the drive from western Kentucky to Valdosta.
                            I think perhaps that is the sentiment of a lot of UNA fans this season about each game! But, you know, since you guys are going D1, maybe you can PAY US to schedule a game with you.......just sayin......:wink:

#BlazerNation

Comment

After North Alabama becomes fully D1 qualified. If they schedule any D2 schools I would like for it to be out of this list:
                              Valdosta State
                              Grand Valley State
                              Northwest Missouri

Comment

I think perhaps that is the sentiment of a lot of UNA fans this season about each game! But, you know, since you guys are going D1, maybe you can PAY US to schedule a game with you.......just sayin......:wink:
                                I'd rather be at a football stadium than be in a corn field trying to feel like we're back in high school. One of the reasons why I went to UNA is I wanted to get away from where everyone went. Where I went to high school everyone went to JSU, Alabama or Auburn and I said nope I want to go somewhere different and went to UNA and fell in love with it and I wouldn't change anything. When I worked with the team as a student manager/coach I always liked coming to Valdosta....except the drive is awful! I'm willing to drive almost 10 hours to watch this game. You never know about the scheduling part.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X