Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
    Some of the sights and sounds from Meet the Blazers!!
    https://twitter.com/valdostastatefb/...66636267577344

I was disappointed in not being able to go this morning......an emergency at home,.
    :disapointed:
    Hope all is well.
    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Trying out this embedded feature for tweets:

Cool!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
        Trying out this embedded feature for tweets:

Cool!!
        I'm pretty nervous about the Ohio Dominican game. They put up a lot of yards and lit up the scoreboard last year. Hope we're clicking on all cylinders.

I'm gonna be watching the Harding/Ouachita matchup this Thursday night. That should be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
          I'm pretty nervous about the Ohio Dominican game. They put up a lot of yards and lit up the scoreboard last year. Hope we're clicking on all cylinders.

I'm gonna be watching the Harding/Ouachita matchup this Thursday night. That should be a good one.
          Will be interesting to see what they look like this year.
          Had a good VState boosters meeting tonight. All the coaches from every team spoke. Happy to report that all the teams are undefeated right now! Woohoo!
          :wink:

#BlazerNation

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fan_the_Flame;n414886]
            We had a good VState boosters meeting tonight. Good crowd and a coach from each sport talked about their team and upcoming season. I am happy to report that all our teams are undefeated right now!! Woohoo!!
            :wink:

#BlazerNation

Comment

• VSU announces regional broadcast of the West Alabama and West Florida games.
              Games are included in the "College Football Down South" package with MeProVideo Production & Distribution and Princeton Media Group to be televised regionally.

The Blazers host West Alabama on Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019, at Bazemore-Hyder Stadium and then close the regular season home slate with West Florida on Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019, also at 7 p.m. The games will be broadcast in a number of markets throughout the area, including WALB in Albany, Ga., WCTV2 in Tallahassee, Fla., WJXT in Jacksonville, Fla., WPCH in Atlanta, WSCG in Savannah, Ga., and WBTV Charlotte, N.C. In addition, the games will be broadcast on the Cox Sports Network, MASN and NBC Sports Chicago. Check local listings for the channel in your area.

"We are excited it be included in the 'College Football Down South' package," Valdosta State Director of Athletics Herb Reinhardhttps://vstateblazers.com/news/2019/...SY1m4RsAPZZNKI

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Albany First!
                Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

• Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

Albany First!
                  True

Albany State might have a little grudge because of Ivory scoring with 3 seconds left when the game was already sealed
                  Of course K Bell's mindset was to score if and when you could, regardless.

Comment

• The Gary Goff Show starts Monday night at the Salty Snapper.
                    If you are coming in for the show, be sure to tell the waitress. We have a special section in front of the stage and will receive a discount on our meals.
                    https://vstateblazers.com/news/2019/...y-snapper.aspx

#BlazerNation

Comment

• 1st broadcast of the Gary Goff Radio Show tonight, 7pm on 105.9. If you are in town, Blazer fans, join us at the Salty Snapper for the show. Be sure to tell the waitress you are there for the show to get a discount on your meal and special seating in front of the stage.
                      Woohoo!!!
                      #GoBlazers

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Congrats to Rogan and Brandon!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• It's GAME WEEK!!!! Make your plans to travel over to Albany for the first game of the season!!! Here we go!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Shout out to VSU Volleyball for getting their first win of the season over IUP and for getting the first win of the fall campaign. Congrats, ladies!!!

Fall sports are kicking off......get ready BlazerNation

Blazer basketball out supporting the Cross Country Teams as they host the Border Clash........that's what we do!!! Teams supporting teams!! #BlazerFamily #BlazerNation

Last edited by BlazerLady; 09-06-2019, 05:15 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• For those who have not been on campus in a few years, here is a picture of the rotunda in West Hall. Le' cool!

Red and Black All Hail!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Pretty good Q and A with Goff and his requiting tips....

https://usatodayhss.com/2019/recruit...oach-gary-goff
                                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X