Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSC Attendance

I am curious about attendance all over the D2 world. Last year I did an RMAC attendance thread, in which I listed the attendance of every game played in an RMAC stadium every week and I also listed all RMAC teams ranked based on home attendance, updated weekly. I am wondering if anyone here wants to do a GSC attendance thread? The attendance is almost always listed in boxscores posted online on teams' athletic websites. I will check back here to see if anyone does this. If anyone would like an idea of how this might look, you can check out last year's RMAC attendance thread which I started and updated weekly.

??????https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...tendance/page4

Interested, sure but many of us don't believe our own schools published numbers.

Comment

West Florida's numbers are probably relatively accurate based on playing in Blue Wahoos stadium. That being said , I think they count season tickets as paid admission regardless if they are used or not. I'm guessing the rest of the GSC has the same policy on season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
        West Florida's numbers are probably relatively accurate based on playing in Blue Wahoos stadium. That being said , I think they count season tickets as paid admission regardless if they are used or not. I'm guessing the rest of the GSC has the same policy on season tickets.
        I have a feeling DSU does the same.

Comment

GSC home openers attendance

Delta State 5,123

North Greenville 4,117

Comment

Limestone at West Alabama - 4,444

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
              Limestone at West Alabama - 4,444
              I looked at the GSC schedule and this was the only GSC home game on Sat 9/7 so thanks for posting. That is a decent crowd.

Comment

GSC Home Openers Attendance from week 2

Valdosta State 5,065

Mississippi College 3,347

Shorter 1,177

Comment

Limestone had a couple of hundred at the game. Good for the visitors to have that many at a game in Livingston.

Comment

Week 3:
                    Virginia Lynchburg @ West Florida - 4831
                    FIT @ Delta State (pig pickin') - 6667
                    UWA @ Valdosta - 5792
                    Albany State @ West Georgia - 5687
                    UNG @ Mississippi College - 3134

Comment

VSU-West Al had a GREAT crowd, especially considering Georgia-Notre Dame was on at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
                        VSU-West Al had a GREAT crowd, especially considering Georgia-Notre Dame was on at the same time...
                        We had almost 800 more than last week. I think the VSU folks like the night games!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X