Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooley has to go. New season, same Cooley.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Much improved from last year, but missed opportunities.

Comment

I feel so sorry for the players. They really were the better team, just not the better coach..
        <>

Comment

Some home cookin' on that last "TD".
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

A team that was 2-8 last season plays a lot harder this season!! They honestly need to learn / experience late pressure execution / learn how to win again!! I see them winning a lot of games this season!!

Comment

I could still see 8-2 / 7-3 and playoffs. Given the way the GSC seems this year! Go Statesmen!!

Comment

Originally posted by statesmen supporter View Post
                A team that was 2-8 last season plays a lot harder this season!! They honestly need to learn / experience late pressure execution / learn how to win again!! I see them winning a lot of games this season!!
                Nothing to hang your head about. The difference in WIN/LOSE in this game sits squarely at the feet of Cooley. Terrible clock management at end of first half. Start passing when run game
                had GVS on their heals?

Statesmen are a very good team, sadly for those hard working players, their opponents won't be their only foe this season.

Comment

This one was tough to watch unfold.

Comment

One heck of a game. I figured Delta would be a tough out, but not that tough. Delta appeared much more physical than last season. Lots of breaks for both teams, but a lot of them were made by a team. I can bring up some excuses, but I admit some surprise with Delta's Oline being able to control our D at times. But then when it was huge (1st and goal at the one) Pfft! I too was surprised with 4 straight running plays, but Delta was pretty solid running the ball. Still, I was waiting for a play fake and then a dink pass.... still waiting too! Anyway, thanks for the competition (though Delta did take out our QB (yea, I know, we took out yours last year) now go and run the table for the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X