X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the win!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Congrats to Coach Dean. I see that yesterday's win was his 100th career win!
      http://www.uwgsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=211811725

#BlazerNation

Comment

Their not THAT weak, but do seem to show some cracks in the armor

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
          Congrats to Coach Dean. I see that yesterday's win was his 100th career win!
          http://www.uwgsports.com/ViewArticle...CLID=211811725
          Betcha some folks in Cleveland Ms wish the hell he'd gotten that win as THEIR coach.

Comment

I was very surprised to see you beat Limestone by only 14. I had you winning by 30+ on pick-em. And UWA beat them pretty solidly last week.
            What up with that ??!!
            <>

Comment

Comment

SO THERE!

Comment

Credit to Limestone. They played hard. Much different team than we saw in Carrollton last year. Seemed like they wanted it more.
                  That combined with lots of dropped passes, injuries, inability to flip the field, poor line play and other mistakes / penalties and the Wolves were lucky to get out of there with a win.

I think Limestone will win some games in the SAC this year.

Comment

West Alabama won by 17, and they are not ranked. You won by 10. Since you are ranked quite high, I made the assumption your mighty Wolves would trash them.
                    So, either Limestone is much better this year, or West Georgia isn't as good as the rankings indicate . My pick, if you don't understand - is a back handed compliment to
                    your team...

And btw, our fans don't have anything to do with "what happens on the field", either. I've tried to send in plays on sticky notes to coach Goff, but so far he hasn't called any of my plays !!

Last edited by Wide_Right; 09-16-2019, 09:43 AM.
                    <>

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post
                      Wolves are weak. Prediction 2 wins in their Conference.
                      Could be a long season if they don't clean some things up. Anxious to see how they play at home this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X