Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
    Dean may need to adjust his formulation. Characteristics that make a good football player from south Ga. may not be the same as those from the Atlanta area.
    Look at the VSU roster now, hardly anyone from Georgia.

Comment

[QUOTE=Wide_Right;n439020]Looking at the remainder of the schedule, Wolves could actually loose all of them.
      Man, what's going on in Carrollton.???

You are right. I will be surprised if the Wolves win any additional games.

I have said it before on this board--there is a lack of leadership and chemistry on that team. Coaching staff needs some changes.
      The defense has way too much individual talent to be playing as poorly as they are. Hopefully UWG will spend some $ and add some quality staff. Some really good coaches have slipped away from UWG over the past two years.

In defense of the defense though, they were put in some tough spots in this game. Can't turn the ball over 3 times deep in your own end and expect to beat a good opponent. Twenty-one points off turnovers and two additional points after a stupid special teams play. Just not seeing a lot of discipline on this team and that goes back to the coaches.

Knew it was going to be a long day when the Wolves got no points (missed field goal) after getting the interception on the second offensive play of the game.

Also, the weather forecast was not a secret. Seemed like they struggled to keep dry footballs. Should have had a boatload of dry footballs in reserve. Wonder how many times they practiced with wet footballs this week? I was at the game and it was miserable, but both teams had to deal with the same conditions. UWF took advantage of the situation while UWG seemed to let it bother them.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post

Look at the VSU roster now, hardly anyone from Georgia.
        Well, you peaked my interest and just did a quick count from our roster. So roughly, it looks like we have
        58- Florida
        50- Georgia
        4- South Carolina
        2 - Alabama
        1 - Mississippi
        1- California
        1- Pennsylvania
        1- Texas
        1- Michigan
        1- Ohio
        And those from Tallahassee and Jacksonville......that's almost Ga..... lol....

#BlazerNation

Comment

[QUOTE=Buckwheat191;n439882]
          Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
          Looking at the remainder of the schedule, Wolves could actually loose all of them.
          Also, the weather forecast was not a secret. Seemed like they struggled to keep dry footballs. Should have had a boatload of dry footballs in reserve. Wonder how many times they practiced with wet footballs this week? I was at the game and it was miserable, but both teams had to deal with the same conditions. UWF took advantage of the situation while UWG seemed to let it bother them.
          UWG was mismatched by a much better team. The weather magnified it.

When Dean was here I've seen him have the GA's soak footballs so they team would have a feel and be ready to play with them if inclement weather was threatening.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X