Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Florida vs. Valdosta.

Unless Goff disuises his offense or tries to stretch the field or is more imaginative - - we lose.
    I am not sure Goff has really figured out how how to use his stable.
    W.F. is coming on strong. We shall see..
    <>

43 views and no comment, Ok I'll take the bait :) I think folks would prefer the thread discussing our toughest game of the year to start on a positive note but hey you can only tell your truth.

Firstly guys, this is not a 50/50 situation, they're coming to our house and in the history of their program, they've never beaten us. Man they have to be shaking in their boots! On top of that Coach just got the best present you can get, a close win over a team we should have beaten comfortably going into a bi-week before the big game. Man the Argos are done for.

In terms of opening up the offense, I don't know that Coach Goff has Rogan's hands tied. Rogan mentioned that he was feeling pressure in the NG game. So that may be why he didn't go down field more. We did get 5 1/2 yards per attempt on the ground and Rogan did throw two picks, he may have been gun shy. Those down field options are always there, the decision is Rogan's to pull the trigger. He did what was needed to win the game. Yes we loved that 55 points per game team but our defense got gashed in the championship game because they were gassed, we barely held on. Rogan understands this and has learned patience, even if we don't appreciate it here I'm sure his defense loves it.

We're eventually going to lose a game, it may not be for another couple years, but the naysayers will eventually be proven right. In the main time let's give Coach Goff and his team the respect that the nation believes they deserve. We're number 1, let's appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      Unless Goff disuises his offense or tries to stretch the field or is more imaginative - - we lose.
      I am not sure Goff has really figured out how how to use his stable.
      W.F. is coming on strong. We shall see..
      You so right along with an early playoff exit. The last two road games have been less than stellar. Delta State would of beat us if they had a offense. This the time of year to be hitting on all cylinder like West Florida. I'm glad I'm not the only one think Goff underachieving with this offense.

Comment

Jumping the gun a little on this thread, no?
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post

I'm glad I'm not the only one think Goff underachieving with this offense.
          I'm just saying he could be using more imaginative play calling. Bell was a 10 - 30 yard guy, Goff is more of 5 - 10 guy. If he keeps winning, I don't care.

<>

Comment

You guys are loaded. My Argos have been playing great football, but if Vegas was setting a line you guys are probably 3 touchdown favorites. I'm thrilled we are going to be going back to the playoffs and obviously there is a chance these 2 teams will play twice this year.
            * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
            * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
            * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
              You guys are loaded. My Argos have been playing great football, but if Vegas was setting a line you guys are probably 3 touchdown favorites. I'm thrilled we are going to be going back to the playoffs and obviously there is a chance these 2 teams will play twice this year.
              Were loaded with a new coaching staff

Comment

I'm just saying he could be using more imaginative play calling. Bell was a 10 - 30 yard guy, Goff is more of 5 - 10 guy. If he keeps winning, I don't care.
                True in some ways but a big lead is alot more stress less and if the defense have a bad night to an potent offense and better competition down the road we will be sitting at home. Not to mention an stout defense but Bell schemes make stout defenses look like the bad news bears we scored at will on anybody

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Ah, I see you've been picking up tips from the MIAA forum on sandbagging. Jolly Good !!
                  <>

Comment

OK, so for a minute I thought I entered a forum of Falcons fans...or Georgia fans....or Braves fans. All naysayers over the least little thing going wrong in a game. But....the BLAZERS...NATIONAL CHAMPIONS...and possibly the only undefeated team in the state of Georgia right now....and we are still being negative!? Come on people.

Comment

I don't get all the negativity. I'm not disputing that the offense hasn't been as efficient or high powered as it was last year, but it isn't a bad offense. This team has won 23 in a row and more importantly, they have won every game they have played this year. They play hard and fast, I'm still excited about my guys.
                      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Ah, I see you've been picking up tips from the MIAA forum on sandbagging. Jolly Good !!

Atomic Football Does Have VSU 21 Point Favorite.

Comment

Not sure why I could not post a quote on # 6, guess I was not allowed by the UWF poster?

Comment

Making a big push to get Blazer fans at the game!!! If you can come to the game on Nov. 9, bring friends and family!!! It is also Senior night!!!

Let's "Pack the Baze"

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                              Making a big push to get Blazer fans at the game!!! If you can come to the game on Nov. 9, bring friends and family!!! It is also Senior night!!!

Let's "Pack the Baze"
                              Hey Blazerlady, Wish I could come down from WG to support the team. As a all supporter of all sports team's from peewee BB, FB, BskB to include all different other type of sports. I will be their in my heart pulling for VSU. I will be watching... Go Ga Sports!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X