Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post

Hey Blazerlady, Wish I could come down from WG to support the team. As a all supporter of all sports team's from peewee BB, FB, BskB to include all different other type of sports. I will be their in my heart pulling for VSU. I will be watching... Go Ga Sports!
    Wow....very magnanimous of you, SW.! You know, that would be a good promotion for the game.....DII's Ga/Fla game!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post
      Not sure why I could not post a quote on # 6, guess I was not allowed by the UWF poster?
      I didn't do anything to my knowledge to not allow you to be able to post. I'll check my settings. Sorry about that if so.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Goff averages throwing the ball 30 times a game.

Last year, Bell averaged throwing the ball ..................get this..................30 times a game.

I think last year we had a little stronger receiving corps across the board (this year have several hyper talented guys at receiver, but across the receiving corps and depth wise I think just a little shallower).

Goff can control the game with a running attack that's averaging 7.1 yards a carry, control the TOP, wear a defense down and pull the defense into the box and then throw it downfield.

I love what the coaching staff is doing (and we do happen to be 8-0). (I would like to see us go tempo a little more often, speaking of wearing down defenses).

I've said it a lot of times, but "me" focused people get statistics (the fun of which is short lived). "We" focused people get rings.

At the end of the year clicking on the stats page isn't much fun if there's not a pile of wins to go with it.

Goff has continued our winning ways. Will we make it past W Florida? I don't know. But I wouldn't bet against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post

You so right along with an early playoff exit. The last two road games have been less than stellar. Delta State would of beat us if they had a offense. This the time of year to be hitting on all cylinder like West Florida. I'm glad I'm not the only one think Goff underachieving with this offense.
          I agree. We should starting to peak instead of shaking our confidence. What's wrong with 55 points per game? What's wrong with having the #1 offense in the country? It got us there didn't it? We just happened upon a team with the same philosphy in the championship game. By the way, their defense was gassed also.

We beat a lot of teams last year before the team even stepped on the field. Yes we're still undefeated and that's awesome! A lot of other teams would love our problem.but I worry about our consistency and confidence down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

At the end of the year clicking on the stats page isn't much fun if there's not a pile of wins to go with it.

We ALL appreciate you doing this !
            <>

Comment

Comment

Could you please pass this along to Coach Goff ?
                <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                  LOL, If we show up we will win. I think it's more important that our early season defense shows up than the offense. Ball control will have to be the name of the game unless our O-line makes a marked improvement over the next two weeks. We no longer have the genius of Bell to get guys wide open from the snap and Rogan is not getting time to throw that deep ball so I say we march down the field with our RB's and win this one 38 - 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                    LOL, Oh My My, Do you think he should?

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                      In the main time let's give Coach Goff and his team the respect that the nation believes they deserve. We're number 1, let's appreciate it!
                      I concur.
                      Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-30-2019, 11:11 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
                        I am looking forward to Argo game vs Blazers and plan to attend with carload of family. I hope the growing Argonut Nation attends in force and here are my observations of the game from Argo perspective:
                        "Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth"
                        Quoting Mike Tyson in his heyday

Just for chuckles let's play the game and see what happens (y'all are good - and y'all might well win - but you better bring your A-game).

Comment

Great, well thought out post.
                          I appreciate your numerous references to "in school history" and they are spot on, BUT, how many years of history is that? One would hope with an evolving UWF program, that the "in school history" tag will improve rapidly, and hopefully on a yearly basis.

One other thing, I'd be concentrating on THIS WEEK. NGU is a formidable foe.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's great news! Hopefully UWF can get the big win this Saturday and then we will see just how good this West Florida football team is come next weekend. Glad I'll get to watch! It's an exciting time of year.
                                * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                                * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                                * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X