Comment

MC Touchdown. Up 14-0

#BlazerNation

Comment

Wolves needed that 39 yard TD!
        This is going to be a great game.
        <>

Comment

Oh my. Wolves put up a good defensive series and then fumbles the punt return.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            Oh my. Wolves put up a good defensive series and then fumbles the punt return.
            UWG has turned the ball over twice on punts. MC scored twice on both. Just now UWG turned the ball over on the kick off.

Comment

Another fumble......Wolves!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Come on Wolves. Get it together! MC, the only team that could get me to pull for West Georgia.

Comment

The wolf pack is howling! They pretty much have shut down MC offense in the 2nd half. 28-21 Wolves 12 Min 4th

Comment

UGA 10 FLA 0

Comment

Final UWG 35 MC 21 Way to go Wolves shutting down MC in the second half!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post
                        Final UWG 35 MC 21 Way to go Wolves shutting down MC in the second half!
                        Defense made some great adjustments. It takes a good quarter or two to get use to that MC offense.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Having a son that played for WG and got hurt near the end of his senior season, I hate it for our senior QB, not sure of the details concerning his injury, but I hope he can heal up and get back out there. On the flip side of that though is the play of the redshirt freshman that has come in and done a terrific job.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post
                            Having a son that played for WG and got hurt near the end of his senior season, I hate it for our senior QB, not sure of the details concerning his injury, but I hope he can heal up and get back out there. On the flip side of that though is the play of the redshirt freshman that has come in and done a terrific job.
                            Agree 100% Hope he does return as well. Man do I like the RSFreshman QB too, He looks very comfortable and shows confidence at QB. He will be a very good QB for the next 3 years. Need to add a couple speedy receiver like Malik Henry. I know #82 & #32 Are doing a fine job this year #82 is a senior not sure about # 32. With the stable of very good RB's WGA will be a team to fear maybe next year if not, The next two years. Man my attitude has changed from 3 weeks ago! I Think I can see day light in our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post

Agree 100% Hope he does return as well. Man do I like the RSFreshman QB too, He looks very comfortable and shows confidence at QB. He will be a very good QB for the next 3 years. Need to add a couple speedy receiver like Malik Henry. I know #82 & #32 Are doing a fine job this year #82 is a senior not sure about # 32. With the stable of very good RB's WGA will be a team to fear maybe next year if not, The next two years. Man my attitude has changed from 3 weeks ago! I Think I can see day light in our future.
                              82 and 32 are both seniors. I agree, the back-up QB has done a nice job filling in.

Was really proud of the way the Wolves overcame the three early turnovers that led to points for MC and stayed focused on the task. I don't think that would have happened earlier in the season.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X