Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the world's second largest outdoor cocktail party begin!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the world's second largest outdoor cocktail party begin!

West Florida over NGU by 3. Bring on the Patriots! Bring on Bama! Bring on Valdosta!

Ok, maybe not so fast my friends.

Tall, tall, tall order ahead for the Argos. The defense may have to be better than its been all season. The biggest question might be which offense shows up for UWF?

GSC Championship Game. West Florida vs Valdosta State. One game for all the marbles. I can't wait!

* 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Weather forecast looks good for next Saturday night and hope Argo fans show up in force for first title game in school history. Defense saved game tonight and looking forward to 4 quarter brawl next week.

Comment

Hopefully it will be GA sweep this year.

Comment

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
        Weather forecast looks good for next Saturday night and hope Argo fans show up in force for first title game in school history. Defense saved game tonight and looking forward to 4 quarter brawl next week.
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

Comment

It's a great point, but I think the comment is just referring to 1st conference football title.
          * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

My bad, 1st GSC title.

Comment

So if VSU beat NGU by 5 and UWG beat them by 3 does that make us the favorite in the game? :laugh:

Comment

That plus home field, defending GSC and national titles, unbeaten streak, Harlan Hill nominee and never been beaten by Argos are all good reasons Blazers definitely the favorite.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X