Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is impossible!!

How could Rogan Wells have been the offensive player of the week when Goff does not know how to use offensive players?

Assuming this is sarcasm. Hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerChampion316 View Post
      Assuming this is sarcasm. Hope so.
      If you read the posts from this season, you will see several VSU fans who think the sky is falling because they haven't scored 50+ points in every game. One has stated that Coach Goff does not know how to use his offensive players. You'll also see where I have been making statistical comparisons to the 2018 team showing only very, very minor offensive statistical differences but improved defensive numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

If you read the posts from this season, you will see several VSU fans who think the sky is falling because they haven't scored 50+ points in every game. One has stated that Coach Goff does not know how to use his offensive players. You'll also see where I have been making statistical comparisons to the 2018 team showing only very, very minor offensive statistical differences but improved defensive numbers.
        Don't know what Goff does or doesn't know, but he sure knew how to use Durham this past week.

Comment

Coach Goff is a brilliant clock manager....I'll take that any day over 50+ points per game. Just went back and looked at your statistical comparisons..very good points.

Comment

Goff let up on the gas a bit in the last game & I'm sure he won't do it again, other than that he's done a bang up job. I know he's been concerned about the amount of penalties, any ideas on how he can affect change in this area - maybe a hypnotist?

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
              Goff let up on the gas a bit in the last game & I'm sure he won't do it again, other than that he's done a bang up job. I know he's been concerned about the amount of penalties, any ideas on how he can affect change in this area - maybe a hypnotist?
              I think it was more of a matter of the Blazers fumbling away the ball and having a truckload of penalties than it was taking the foot off of the gas.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerChampion316 View Post
                Coach Goff is a brilliant clock manager....I'll take that any day over 50+ points per game. Just went back and looked at your statistical comparisons..very good points.
                He definitely manages the clock better than his two predecessors.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

I think it was more of a matter of the Blazers fumbling away the ball and having a truckload of penalties than it was taking the foot off of the gas.
                  I felt he went much more conservative with play calling in the second half as the coaching bible would dictate, especially early on. The turnover and penalties made it even more difficult on the restart.

BTW, I'd say Coach Bell never got his copy of that bible.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

I felt he went much more conservative with play calling in the second half as the coaching bible would dictate, especially early on. The turnover and penalties made it even more difficult on the restart.

BTW, I'd say Coach Bell never got his copy of that bible.
                    From lip reading Bell on the sideline(VSU and USF) maybe any bible.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

From lip reading Bell on the sideline(VSU and USF) maybe any bible.
                      LOL, How'd I miss this!

Comment

And your observation of Bell... yes ... you are spot on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X