Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

You joined the board a month ago and for a month now you've been dinging Dean (sort of the same old thing over and over).

What's that all about? Nothing to say about the Blazers, an undefeated season, bye in the playoffs, #1 ranking, etc?

Obviously you're free to post whatever you want but it's mighty repetitive. Just curious what the deal is with you and Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

You joined the board a month ago and for a month now you've been dinging Dean (sort of the same old thing over and over).

Obviously you're free to post whatever you want but it's mighty repetitive. Just curious what the deal is with you and Dean.
      He's posted here under another name. Say's bad stuff about his friend's mom . . . will you get the idea.

<>

Comment

I've spent a pretty fair amount of time around Dean. The man absolutely hates losing.

Can he turn it around? He's one of the primary common denominators between 3 of the 4 NC's we've won (actually recruited many of the players that were on the '18 team as well).If history is a fair predictor of the future I'd say he can and will.

I'm curious who the new DC will be. That's a big hire coming up.

Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 11-20-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Comment

All opinions are welcome here. And that is just it -- opinions. Everyone has their own take on things.

Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-21-2019, 07:35 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Thank you BlazerLady....that's what I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post

62% FG is not bad playing D2. Not sure what the D2 % avg is, I would think is above average for D2 FG kickers, not sure though. .
                That 62% is middle of the pack for the GSC and 68th in D2 (top 40%). Really not so good.
                For comparison the top in the GSC this year was 79% and the top in NCAA D2 was 94%.

Comment

Don't sweat it, you just went down a familiar road so they're prodding to see if you're a reincarnation. It's just curious that you tell the same tale of Dean applying for the VSU job while having what is supposed to be a better job. The other guy had that same info, even though that sort of stuff is supposed to be confidential. If it is true and VSU's admin somehow betrayed Dean's confidence, that's not a good look and could prevent us getting another great coach during our next coaching transition, it could also be actionable.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post

That 62% is middle of the pack for the GSC and 68th in D2 (top 40%). Really not so good.
                    For comparison the top in the GSC this year was 79% and the top in NCAA D2 was 94%.
                    Thanks for the heads up! Maybe next year our kicker will be better. In my prime I could not kick a football 30 yards off a tee. Lol about the same with punting and throwing. I sure could run fast too avoid getting killed, ran for my life and all worked out fine.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This is a joke, Don't take it personally! You sound like Demodumd Adam SNIFF... Been sniffing around all the hear Sayers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X