Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FloraBama Battle- West Ala. @ West Fla.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

It was obvious that the announcer was in awe of this guy (didn't catch the name of player) but yeah, 12-minute interview. Nuff.
    The Argo announcers were blabbermouths. The Play-by-Play guy reminded me of a poor man's Wolf Man Jack.

Comment

Just thought I would let everyone know I received a very nice email this morning from Management at the famous Flora-Bama Lounge. They have requested that I not use the "Flora-Bama Bowl" or anything with "Flora-Bama" or "FloraBama" in any of my articles due to trademark reasons as well as the many years of hard work that the owners and staff there have sacrificed to give it the reputation it is which is a fabulous place to go to when you visit the gulf coast. I quickly informed them of my apologies for any issues or problems I may have caused using that name in my articles and assured them I would not use it again as well as remove any reference to that name from my last two articles. So, just in case you were wondering why the name is not listed in the last 2 recent articles, it's because I removed the wording just now. I do hope that both administrations from both schools comes up with some sort of title and trophy for the game in the future.

Comment

To quote one of my favorite movies, "soooooo you're saying there's a chance!"
        * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
        * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
        * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
          To quote one of my favorite movies, "soooooo you're saying there's a chance!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Lindsey View Post
            Just thought I would let everyone know I received a very nice email this morning from Management at the famous Flora-Bama Lounge. They have requested that I not use the "Flora-Bama Bowl" or anything with "Flora-Bama" or "FloraBama" in any of my articles due to trademark reasons as well as the many years of hard work that the owners and staff there have sacrificed to give it the reputation it is which is a fabulous place to go to when you visit the gulf coast. I quickly informed them of my apologies for any issues or problems I may have caused using that name in my articles and assured them I would not use it again as well as remove any reference to that name from my last two articles. So, just in case you were wondering why the name is not listed in the last 2 recent articles, it's because I removed the wording just now. I do hope that both administrations from both schools comes up with some sort of title and trophy for the game in the future.
            OK then, how about the Flo-Ala Feud or the Bama-Rida Rumble?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Lindsey View Post
              Normally they probably wouldn't care about the name being used in association with a football game, but with the lawsuit over the use of Floribama for a reality show it doesn't support their claim against MTV to allow others to use it.

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/...ow/1946560001/

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

Normally they probably wouldn't care about the name being used in association with a football game, but with the lawsuit over the use of Floribama for a reality show it doesn't support their claim against MTV to allow others to use it.

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2019/...ow/1946560001/

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post

OK then, how about the Flo-Ala Feud or the Bama-Rida Rumble?
                  This might work, WAL- WFL BOWL it's simple but to the point.
                  Last edited by Scooterwolf; 11-23-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

West Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by LU71 View Post
                      West Bowl
                      King of the West! Title goes to top winner of West Georgia, West Al, and West Florida matchups!

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post

King of the West! Title goes to top winner of West Georgia, West Al, and West Florida matchups!
                        Like it! Good one that will motivate the W teams to have something to battle for in the GSC.
                        Last edited by Scooterwolf; 11-25-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X