• Show
Clear All

• Congrats to UWF
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

• Comment

• Congrats, Argos. What a game!!

Sorry about the broadcast. I think it would mean a lot if some of you would email the SID or the athletic office. Unfortunately commentary from Blazers fans kinda falls on deaf ears.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Coach Goff is a great coach. Proud to be a Blazer!

Comment

• Was at the game ...

Congrats Argos! You played discipled, intelligent football. Shinnick is a pretty good damn coach.

* Austin Reed was on it. One pass while scrambling, hit his guy about 12 yards up , standing ON the sideline marker. Kept his feet inbounds. Stellar.
            Then, with 3 guys covering, he went deep and hit another receiver for T.D. It was his day.

* Your O-line blew up our front four. Every running play, it seemed there was a hole, big enough to drive Ms. Daisy thru. We did make some key stops ... but not enough.
            * Special teams was also spot-on.
            * I don't think Argos had more than 4 penalties the whole game. Disciplined.
            * Argos played with a chip on their shoulder; payback is a b!tch!!.
            * Pretty nice fan turnout as well.

Blazers.

* FIrst 3 quarters it looked like VSU had way too much tryptophan.Sluggish, out of step. Call it anything you want, but they had no fire. I think a bye week hurt them
            I think the coaches did not have them motivated, and not prepared well. Out coached, period.

* You can't give #88, Tate Lehtio, 8 yards off. He'll burn you all day long, and he did. I am not sure why our secondary coach did NOT hit him at the line of scrimmage and disrupt his timing.
            We just gave him free reign and he took advantage. The dude could be invited to the NFL.

* Extremely disappointed is all aspect of our coaching, I'll call him out. Secondary coach Drew Collier, did not have our DB's prepared. It was embarrassing. #88 is a stud and we just let him run riot. Good for you Argos.

*Rogan Wells. I am not privy, but I think he is somehow injured. Looking at his mechanics, he seems off. Not fluid at all. Ballon passes to 3-trips. No zip at all! He's a fighter for sure, but something is not right with him. I am not sure why Goff did not at least put in Ivory at Q.B. He has a cannon for an arm and of course a scary run threat. We should have at least tried.

* I will give big kudos for Blazers finally waking up and taking the lead. however , 10 - 20 yards to yours truly, KILLED us.

I live in Durham about an hour away. I will be there to cheer the Argo's on. Dammit! And I'll be wearing red! :)

** I have several friends text me during the game, and said the streaming was AWFULL!! 2 chicks announcing the game? And it it went off-line several times. ALL of of them just turned it off.

We used to have the best streaming bar none. Now, it's just another embarrassment.
            Are you listing. Herb Reinhard??! FIX IT!

GO GSC !!!

<>

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerChampion316 View Post
              Coach Goff is a great coach. Proud to be a Blazer!
              To be determined.
              <>

Comment

• Congrats Argos and to the Blazers on a great run.
                Next week is going to be an interesting game. GO GSC.

Comment

• Congrats Logos ! Win it all this time.

Comment

• Congrats to the Argos! We weren't able to get points off the turnovers and the missed FG were huge. Some of the calls during the game were horrible. The personal foul call on 92 when West Fla called time out and there should have a been 1.6 seconds on clock when Saunds caught the ball went out of bounds. I think Goff shouldn't have called time out when West Fla had 4th down in the 4th with 1:45 to go. The Argos were scrambling but they were able to sent up a play to 88. I don't understand not doubling 88 all game. Argos were the better team today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

* Extremely disappointed is all aspect of our coaching, I'll call him out. Secondary coach Drew Collier, did not have our DB's prepared. It was embarrassing. #88 is a stud and we just let him run riot. Good for you Argos

I'm pretty sure Collier is either a grad assistant or a student assistant.

DB's coach is Coach Williams. And he's a heckova coach.

Not sure everyone realizes the depth of talent UWF has at wide receiver.We haven't seen anyone close (except maybe our own).

You can't double 88 or there's 2 or 3 others very close to as good that'll burn you.

And man, that freshman QB has come a long ways.

I don't know how far West Florida can take this, but I'll give credit where credit's due. Today they played like a championship caliber team.

Comment

• Thanks for all the classy comments VSU fans. I think this will be the elite GSC rivalry for years to come. You guys have a heck of a following and you make this message board worth logging into every day during football season.

There is some damn good football being played in Valdosta and Pensacola and I don't see that changing. Pre-game trash talk can be fun, but I think in reality there is a lot of respect on both sides for the other. Congrats on a great season. It isn't easy playing every game with a target on your back. You were the team everyone wanted to beat. We will try to represent the GSC well the rest of the way.
                        * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                        * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                        * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

To be determined.
                          Exactly to be determined he was handing a championship team for 2 years his offense was a major drop with the same team. I'm no fan as of now

Comment

• Comment

• Game write up from VSU
                              https://vstateblazers.com/news/2019/...ond-round.aspx

Stats

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

I'm pretty sure Collier is either a grad assistant or a student assistant.

DB's coach is Coach Williams. And he's a heckova coach.
                                ]

Not yesterday.
                                <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X