Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We look forward to having you guys in Big Rapids! If you need any tips on travel, feel free to PM me!

Comment

• The Argos have turned playing playoff football on the road into a fine art thus far, and it appears they relish the underdog role. 7-0 (7-1 including the championship game loss in 2017) as the road team over two seasons. They will be facing an awesome team in Ferris State. Don't know about Michigan weather, but I'm assuming it'll be cold (freezing?). Argos will be locked, loaded, and ready for this challenge. I anticipate a great game next week!!

Comment

• Congrats to the Argos.

Comment

• Bears put up a great game, Too many mistakes did ya in. Have to play near perfect against Argos. ASK V.S.U.

Good Luck to West Florida up in the North Country land.

Ferris is playing really good now. But my bet is on Pete Shinnick. He prepares his teams so well.

<>

Comment

• Congratulations,West Florida! You are doing a great job representing the GSC!

Comment

• Congrats West FL !

Comment

• Good game WF, too many mistakes on our part, especially early. Good luck the rest of the way!

Now... can we keep Cronic?

Comment

• Comment

• For anyone interested, here is my photo album from the game.

Lenoir-Rhyne v. West Florida (Playoffs)

Comment

• Good job, Argos!

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Bitner View Post
                        For anyone interested, here is my photo album from the game.

Thanks, Chuck for sharing!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Great pics!

When I first went into the broadcast of the game I looked at the Argos "storm trooper" uni's and at the L-R black uni's with reddish trim and I thought someone had played a cruel joke on me. Thought the Blazers were out there playing. : - )

Argos, I think the hill gets steeper each week here on out. Great win yesterday. Go represent the conference well up in Michigan so you can go play in McKinney.
                          Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-08-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• I thought the same color scheme of LR uniform would be good omen for Argos and it turned out to be true.

Comment

Great Pics!! Chuck can we convince you and that camera to come to Big Rapids on Sat?

Comment

• Great Game! I Weather was great & I really liked your stadium. The way its sunk in a little, it made it much louder than you would think! We couldn't stop the run around the edges and we didn't really adjusted at all! Was planning on going to JD's on Sunday but it was closed. Ended up watching some Championship Football at Kickback Jacks, great restaurant and bar.
                                Lets keep this train going! GO ARGOS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X