Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Valdosta St. hosting Lenior-Rhyne - Region 2 Championship Game Thread

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    Well done Blazers!! Move on and bring the National Championship back to the Southeast. We're all Blazer Fans now!
    I'm waiting for you to change your avatar! :wink:
    <>

Comment

RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
      Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Welcome to the board......catchy screen name.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

I missed the first half of today's game. Is there a link to go back and watch the entire game? It's a great day to be a Blazer.

Comment

Originally posted by agent1906vsu View Post
            I missed the first half of today's game. Is there a link to go back and watch the entire game? It's a great day to be a Blazer.
            (Shameless plug warning!)

You can see highlights later this afternoon on the Kerwin Bell Show at www.vsufootball.com!!

Comment

Game recap from VSU

https://vstateblazers.com/news/2018/...nal-61-21.aspx

#BlazerNation

Comment

Saw the other thread got deleted, but as promised to my friends on the GSC board:

Had a wonderful time watching our 3 years old daughter's (Cathryn Lillie) first ballett/gymnastics recital this Saturday. Some of you might remember what all we had to go through when she was born and we were worried this would never happen! Beyond thankful!

Comment

What a sweetheart!

You are blessed, Canadarican!

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
                    Saw the other thread got deleted, but as promised to my friends on the GSC board:

Had a wonderful time watching our 3 years old daughter's (Cathryn Lillie) first ballett/gymnastics recital this Saturday. Some of you might remember what all we had to go through when she was born and we were worried this would never happen! Beyond thankful!
                    I never use the word precious, but in this case.. she qualifies. You're blessed!!

She has the face of an old soul.
                    <>

Comment

So glad to see she's doing so well!! Some things are much more important than football!!

Comment

Aww.....too cute!

#BlazerNation

Comment

What a beautiful little girl!
                          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                            Aww.....too cute!

And already she's handling the finances I see!!
                            <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X