Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad3 Boss View Post

Bell knew he didn't have the right players for his offense. before the season started he tried to recruit Roland Rivers (former blazer qb) from SRU to come down.
    Unfortunately, the USF fans were not as patient as the VSU's fans after Bell's first year here.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
      Obviously, either your lip reading skills need honing, or you've never actually seen Coach on the sidelines.
      If you're in the same zip code you don't need to read lips (he's loud).

I don't see Bell there, but I could see Darveau in a HC job - and Mercer might be a good fit for his skills and personality.

Frankly, he's one of the offensive cornerstones of what was accomplished here.

That said, I'm sure Mercer will go for someone that's already filled a HC job in the past.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin Everett View Post
          So he is welcome back to Valdosta if that was available. Sounds like he needs a spit can. Nasty habit and should be only for tobacco farmers or baseball coaches.
          No.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

No.

Comment

No doubt his offense was potent and quick strike and we would still be playing now even on a off day by our defense

Comment

Comment

Wow.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I feel like Mercer makes sense in the scenario for Coach Bell unless he is looking to or thinks he will be remaining at the FBS level? Any insight on this?

Comment

Originally posted by D2FootballFanatic View Post
                      I feel like Mercer makes sense in the scenario for Coach Bell unless he is looking to or thinks he will be remaining at the FBS level? Any insight on this?
                      Yup. If you read through the thread you will see them. The Mercer scenario has already been discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

If you're in the same zip code you don't need to read lips (he's loud).

I don't see Bell there, but I could see Darveau in a HC job - and Mercer might be a good fit for his skills and personality.

Frankly, he's one of the offensive cornerstones of what was accomplished here.

That said, I'm sure Mercer will go for someone that's already filled a HC job in the past.
                        I wasn't talking VOLUME

Comment

Was KB let go too? I would assume any new head couch would bring in his own guys but KB posted this on Twitter yesterday.
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentsNeighbor View Post
                            Was KB let go too? I would assume any new head couch would bring in his own guys but KB posted this on Twitter yesterday.
                            Assumed same.

Comment

It's common for assistants to continue working until a new head coach has been named or they leave for another job.

Comment

"Kevin O'Donnell of Fox 13 WTVT has reported that current offensive coordinator Kerwin Bell is not in the running to be promoted. It is unknown at this time which coaching staff members will and will not be retained with the change." from bulls247

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X