Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacksonville has discontinued their football program. I wonder if Bell saw the writing on the wall when he left there.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...nt-evaluation/

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat191 View Post
      Jacksonville has discontinued their football program. I wonder if Bell saw the writing on the wall when he left there.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...nt-evaluation/
      Bell "parted" with Jacksonville over the issue of whether or not to move from non-scholarship to scholarship football. He was not the Jacksonville coach at the time that he took the VSU job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Bell "parted" with Jacksonville over the issue of whether or not to move from non-scholarship to scholarship football. He was not the Jacksonville coach at the time that he took the VSU job.
        Bell was let go after the 2015 season (his record for the two seasons prior to his release were both 9-2).

Comment

Saw a picture of Coach Bell standing with a Valdosta High football player. it was in a tweet. Guess coach was in town a couple of days ago.....recruiting.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

FAU is now open. Bell could be a good fit there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
              FAU is now open. Bell could be a good fit there.
              I was thinking the same.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Have heard from several people now that Coach Bell was spotted in Hickory at Cafe Rule (5 star restaurant with ties to LR). Could still be just rumors, but that's what this forum is for anyways!

Comment

Comment

As with any "mY sOuRcEs SaY" tweet, take it with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true with Strong's history at UF

Comment

Florida it is

Comment

I would assume a D2 job is out of the question since he has already won a D2 title at Valdosta. Which means either a HC at FSC or another OC at FBS?

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                          I would assume a D2 job is out of the question since he has already won a D2 title at Valdosta. Which means either a HC at FSC or another OC at FBS?
                          I don't think he comes back down, but IDK if any D1 school wants to give him the keys after seeing USF's offense this year (115th in scoring, 112th in total offense)

Comment

I just saw Gator announcement that Bell hired as offensive analyst and his analyst duties are to scout upcoming opponents, help devise game plan and not have any coaching contacts with players.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                              I just saw Gator announcement that Bell hired as offensive analyst and his analyst duties are to scout upcoming opponents, help devise game plan and not have any coaching contacts with players.
                              Yes your right. Going to be an offensive anylyst ..

https://www.si.com/college/florida/f...ensive-analyst
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post

I don't think he comes back down, but IDK if any D1 school wants to give him the keys after seeing USF's offense this year (115th in scoring, 112th in total offense)
                                I would hope that after what he did at Valdosta and the fact that the Jacksonville program was shuttered would mean that last year's offensive performance would not be held against him.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X