Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best memories of 2018

What play/win/whatever sticks out this season to you in a positive way? Your team or others.

Obviously, this year isn't over!! But, for some, it's already been a few weeks. Just thought this might be a fun thread.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Re: Best memories of 2018

Almost any play Ivory Durham is in. Especially the 2 first half touchdowns against West GA

Comment

After not missing games for a number of years I injured my neck in early fall 2017 and pretty much missed the 2017 season (probably not a bad one to miss - but still, not something I'm accustomed to doing).

This year just being able to go to games has been awesome.

Also, UWG @ VSU game this year was a classic. If you love football you have to love how it set up. Two undefeated teams, both ranked in top 5, clashing in front of 10588 fans with the conference title and playoff advantage riding on it. It was an epic setup.

Bigger VSU picture: all season I've felt like we've not quite played up to our potential and at times that we lacked intensity and focus. I think headed towards that game with W Ga we started picking up speed. I've had a sinking feeling for weeks at the thought of us playing Lenoir-Rhyne. That was the first game that I felt like we played the whole game with total intensity and focus and that we played up to our potential. I hope we do that again this weekend, and the next. Has just been very cool to watch this team respond to coaches (and coaches respond to players) as well as watch our leadership step up within the team.

Comment

Game winning FG by Bennett against Limestone. A Win against any of the GSC schools. A not so good moment was our senior QB satterwhite playing with an injury and not having the year I know he and the team wanted to have. Onto cruitin for 2019. Go Tigers. Go blazers

Comment

For me it is the way this team has methodically handled their business on the field. Our demeanor doesn't seem to change up ten, down ten or up fifty. They come to play and play hard, win or lose that is all you can ask out of your team.
          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

One of my favorite memories.....West Florida game, 2nd half . On one series in particular where we moved down the field with no passing.....every play was a running play. The OL just took over the game and carried the offense down the field. That was just incredible!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X