Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
    I believe it is WR Kenneth Chennelle who had been wearing #7
    This is what I'd assumed..after watching him..given the position and how I'd seen #7 play that spot against LR the week previous.

Chennelle had been listed on the 2-deep as #7, like in the past....so I guess my question would be..why have him wear #5 instead..?

If I were the Ferris DC and I'd watched film and seen how dangerous #5 was in their earlier games..and against VSU the first time..the best gamebreaking ability in the running game from the WF squad....I would've had immediate concern, as they wouldn't have expected to see him, since he'd been out for weeks.

Comment

Couldn't answer why, but I would think that Ferris coaches figured out #5 wasn't Mason when he was lined up as a WR and not in the backfield. I believe the announcers even mentioned that Channelle was wearing #5, so if they knew then Ferris probably did too.

Comment

Yeah I don't think it is meant as any kind of deception. Any time a player wears a different number it is reported to everyone. I can't say I know the reason for the number change.
        * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
        * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
        * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
          Couldn't answer why, but I would think that Ferris coaches figured out #5 wasn't Mason when he was lined up as a WR and not in the backfield. I believe the announcers even mentioned that Channelle was wearing #5, so if they knew then Ferris probably did too.
          Actually #5 is who was hit with the punt in the 2nd quarter..and they eventually said it was Mason..which is what confused me in the first place. HA!

I'll be drumming up a column for the game. I've watched 4 of the WF games....and it should be a good match-up.

Comment

Looking forward to reading it!
            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
              Now if we can VSU people, let us just focus on Minnesota State. They are the best team we will face all season and we are looking forward to the challenge.
              Are you coming up with extra special cheers for Mankato or what exactly, as a fan, do you need to be so focused for?

Comment

<------not going to send the opposing team a scouting report on ourselves.
                Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Are you coming up with extra special cheers for Mankato or what exactly, as a fan, do you need to be so focused for?
                  "Focused" on talking about Minnesota State instead of still talking about Valdosta State. Odd that you would take that out of context for no reason at all. Just sounded more fun to talk about a team and a game that is coming up instead of the same convo someone else was wanting to have 3 weeks after the fact. Soooo, that seems to make sense. Yikes.
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

"Focused" on talking about Minnesota State instead of still talking about Valdosta State. Odd that you would take that out of context for no reason at all. Just sounded more fun to talk about a team and a game that is coming up instead of the same convo someone else was wanting to have 3 weeks after the fact. Soooo, that seems to make sense. Yikes.
                    I mean, you did say you weren't going to give a scouting report so who knows.

I'll let you focus on the game, cheer hard!

Comment

I mean, you did say you weren't going to give a scouting report so who knows.

I'll let you focus on the game, cheer hard!
                      I plan on it. It's for the championship.
                      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

I plan on it. It's for the championship.
                        Oh is it? That's pretty neat!

Comment

Oh is it? That's pretty neat!
                          Haha, you don't have to like sports. There are probably message boards for other things you would be more interested in.
                          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Haha, you don't have to like sports. There are probably message boards for other things you would be more interested in.
                            I'm guessing you're not very interested in sarcasm?

Comment

Northern Sun column on the game....expecting a good one..
                              https://www.d2football.com/nsic-nati...-game-preview/

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
                                Northern Sun column on the game....expecting a good one..
                                https://www.d2football.com/nsic-nati...-game-preview/
                                That was a fantastic write-up! Great job on both teams.
                                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X