Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Florida vs Minnesota State for the Natty!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNALions
    replied
    C'mon Argos!! Keep playing hard!

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Not sure there are any halftime adjustments that can be made to slow WF down. They are killin' it right now.

Leave a comment:

• Scooterwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazetastic View Post
    Hadn't heard anyone propose a score, so I'll start it. UWF 38- MSMU 21!
    You Nailed The 1st Half Score!

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    38-21 Argos at the half! Go Argos!

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    24-14 after Argos get 3 from yet another forced fumble. Go Argos!

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    14-14 end of the first

Leave a comment:

• Twincitiesmav
    replied
    GO MAVS!!!!!!!! ROLL HERD!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Argos on ground in Texas. Gooo Arrrgggooosss!!!

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    replied
    Haha, agreed. Jay Lindsey, don't you dare pick the Argos. You better be putting on that purple bull mascot head.

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Last edited by Argonut; 12-18-2019, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    replied
    In an instant classic...

West Florida 38
    Minnesota State 35

Austin Williams buries a walk-off to win it. UWF players storm the field in pandemonium.

Leave a comment:

• Blazetastic
    replied
    Hadn't heard anyone propose a score, so I'll start it. UWF 38- MSMU 21!

Leave a comment:

• Eagle74
    replied
    It's clear that UWF's Coach Shinnick is a players coach, they play as hard as they can for him, and have fun while doing it.

My Ole Bud down at UNC Pembroke said that when Coach Shinnick started up their Braves Football program, he quickly earned the respect of not only the players, but also their parents, and students. Coach Shinnick had a zero tolerance policy for the players skipping classes, failing a class (and yes, he checked all of the time), or even simple things like his players not opening doors for others on campus. This zero tolerance policy also included profanity being used by anyone on the team, including the full coaching staff. It became crystal clear for the players (including the most talented on the team) that breaking any rules meant they would be riding the pine for the next game or games. He helped make better men out of the young student athletes.

Not sure if Coach Shinnick is still running the ship like that at UWF, but if so, you can't help but pull for a coach that believes in values over playing time.

Best of luck with the National Championship game Coach Shinnick!

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    replied
    Originally posted by Larold View Post

I'm pulling for The Argos, But DUDE, It's like you know, like, if you are playing at home, it's a HOME GAME. If like, you know, like if you are playing AWAY FROM HOME, like it's
    A ROAD GAME.
    Again, you'll have to take that up with the higher powers that make those decisions. I'm sorry you disagree with what is commonly known and accepted. Again, it's not my call. It's been like that for a long time. I don't work for the NCAA or write for newspapers. You'll have to move on or take it up with the NCAA and AP. I'm not sure if you start a petition or how it works. I don't think I can be of further help to you in your cause, but I respect your passion for wanting to make the chances you see fit.

On to Minnesota State. They will be the best team we've played this year and it will take our best game to beat them.

Leave a comment:

• Larold
    replied
    Originally posted by West Florida View Post

See. I knew you guys would eventually become believers. 8-0 all-time in the all-whites on the road in the playoffs. 4-0 against undefeated teams in the playoffs. Those all-white get-ups are so Arete.

(I'll wait for the rebuttal from the 2 people left on planet earth who think neutral field games count in the category as road games despite FBS, FCS and D2 schools, as well as the AP, all making the separation between home, away and neutral.)
    I'm pulling for The Argos, But DUDE, It's like you know, like, if you are playing at home, it's a HOME GAME. If like, you know, like if you are playing AWAY FROM HOME, like it's
    A ROAD GAME.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X