Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Florida vs Minnesota State for the Natty!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
    I think Minnesota going to be to slow for your team

Comment

I think that came from a non-West Florida person. I think you guys look fast and very talented.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
          Has anyone thought about what Wingate must be thinking? In 2017 and 2019 they have great years and earn high seeds in SR2. Both years they get a match-up first round against West Florida on the Argos way to the Natty. Both of those years their reward for a great season was to host the greatest road playoff team of all-time. Geesh.
          Dude, you have a history dating back to 2016.

Comment

I think that came from a non-West Florida person. I think you guys look fast and very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
              I think Minnesota going to be to slow for your team
              That had been said to us for the last month!!! Look where we are now!!

Comment

These two teams are about the same. They equal each other out. The comment that the team that makes the least mistakes win is right. Go Argos!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Dude, you have a history dating back to 2016.
                  Dear Irrational Observer, I think that's the point. It's impressive, isn't it? 4 years, 2 natty games. You = not Arete. Us = Arete.
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Yeah, all I've seen is this year's Minnesota State's team so that's all I can comment on, but you guys look very fast and it's very obvious that you guys have an absolutely fantastic football team. For some reason, other GSC team's fans get on our forum and talk trash to other teams like they are fake UWF fans. We took over their trap so they try to take over our message board in frustration. Whether they do that or not, they ain't getting their trap back.
                    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Comment

See. I knew you guys would eventually become believers. 8-0 all-time in the all-whites on the road in the playoffs. 4-0 against undefeated teams in the playoffs. Those all-white get-ups are so Arete.

(I'll wait for the rebuttal from the 2 people left on planet earth who think neutral field games count in the category as road games despite FBS, FCS and D2 schools, as well as the AP, all making the separation between home, away and neutral.)
                        I think I've got it now.

So if you wear the Storm Trooper uni and get beat Saturday you'll still undefeated in white on the road in the playoffs?

So what's your record at neutral sites in all whites in the playoffs?

#headscratcher

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

I think I've got it now.

So if you wear the Storm Trooper uni and get beat Saturday you'll still undefeated in white on the road in the playoffs?

So what's your record at neutral sites in all whites in the playoffs?

#headscratcher
                            Yes. I don't make those decisions, pal. You'll have to take your issue up with the NCAA and AP. It's honestly not my call.
                            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

See. I knew you guys would eventually become believers. 8-0 all-time in the all-whites on the road in the playoffs. 4-0 against undefeated teams in the playoffs. Those all-white get-ups are so Arete.

(I'll wait for the rebuttal from the 2 people left on planet earth who think neutral field games count in the category as road games despite FBS, FCS and D2 schools, as well as the AP, all making the separation between home, away and neutral.)
                              I'm pulling for The Argos, But DUDE, It's like you know, like, if you are playing at home, it's a HOME GAME. If like, you know, like if you are playing AWAY FROM HOME, like it's
                              A ROAD GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

I'm pulling for The Argos, But DUDE, It's like you know, like, if you are playing at home, it's a HOME GAME. If like, you know, like if you are playing AWAY FROM HOME, like it's
                                A ROAD GAME.
                                Again, you'll have to take that up with the higher powers that make those decisions. I'm sorry you disagree with what is commonly known and accepted. Again, it's not my call. It's been like that for a long time. I don't work for the NCAA or write for newspapers. You'll have to move on or take it up with the NCAA and AP. I'm not sure if you start a petition or how it works. I don't think I can be of further help to you in your cause, but I respect your passion for wanting to make the chances you see fit.

On to Minnesota State. They will be the best team we've played this year and it will take our best game to beat them.
                                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X