Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Florida fans going to TX

Are you guys staying in Dallas or McKinney? Trying to get my plans together for the Natty.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
    Are you guys staying in Dallas or McKinney? Trying to get my plans together for the Natty.
    You'll want to stay in McKinney. Will be some things going on somewhat nearby that you'll want to go to.

Find where your team's staying and get a room there (you won't see much of them (lots of team meetings)). Where we were last year they were steady coming through lobby n such after all their meeting on the way to their rooms - would stop and interact a good bit.

How to know where they're staying? Call the athletic department at UWF. I'd probably ask for the SID or assistant. No real reason for them to keep it secret (I actually found early on what the hotel was. Had a reservation before we actually won the semi. Were a lot of VSU folks at our hotel).

Comment

I wonder if UWF will have a hard time finding a hotel that will let them stay there. All the hotels probably know that every time we come into someone's trap we take over their trap and make it ours. The Hilton Garden Inn may be called the Arete Resort and Spa by the time we leave Texas.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

You'll want to stay in McKinney. Will be some things going on somewhat nearby that you'll want to go to.

Find where your team's staying and get a room there (you won't see much of them (lots of team meetings)). Where we were last year they were steady coming through lobby n such after all their meeting on the way to their rooms - would stop and interact a good bit.

How to know where they're staying? Call the athletic department at UWF. I'd probably ask for the SID or assistant. No real reason for them to keep it secret (I actually found early on what the hotel was. Had a reservation before we actually won the semi. Were a lot of VSU folks at our hotel).
        VSU team and many fans (me too) stayed at the Westin at Stonebrier (FRISCO, TX) about a 15-20min drive from McKinney stadium FYI. There are several great hotels / motels there not so much in Mckinney proper. We rented a car after flying into DWF which was about a 30minute drive to Westin.

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
          McKinney

We'll be at the Fanfest on Friday at Tupps Brewery and the 11am Tailgate on Sat!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X