Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Refs are really being unfair????

Is there any way in D2 College Football to hold these refs accountable? Watching on ESPN 3 and seeing these replays there has clearly been some missed calls. Also, how lopsided the penalty yardage is has to make people question the integrity of this officiating crew. Blowing the fumble play dead while the RB is standing straight up when he fumbles really blew my mind. Notre Dame College is a great team but as a referee you are a professional and get paid to do a job. I would expect a lot better in the NCAA D2 Final Four.

Re: If Refs are really being unfair????

I hope the GSC front office will look into a review and potential suspension of this crew (or as least members of them).

They are from the Lone Star Conference. These student-athletes deserve better in a D2 Semifinal game.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
      I hope the GSC front office will look into a review and potential suspension of this crew (or as least members of them).

They are from the Lone Star Conference.
      These student-athletes deserve better in a D2 Semifinal game.
      Yeah, welcome to our world. It doesnt sting as much once you get used to it.

Comment

I saw some no calls that should have been called against VSU, I have seen a whole lot worse then what we saw today.

Comment

Originally posted by VSU Floridian View Post
          Is there any way in D2 College Football to hold these refs accountable? Watching on ESPN 3 and seeing these replays there has clearly been some missed calls. Also, how lopsided the penalty yardage is has to make people question the integrity of this officiating crew. Blowing the fumble play dead while the RB is standing straight up when he fumbles really blew my mind. Notre Dame College is a great team but as a referee you are a professional and get paid to do a job. I would expect a lot better in the NCAA D2 Final Four.
          It goes beyond this conference. AND remember, these are the better crews.:doh:

Comment

The refs kept this game close and it seemed like they flew in from Ohio. ND was a fiery team but there is no way in Hell they only committed 1-2 penalties especially when we never sacked their quarterback and I players kept getting hurt around the ankles. Hell even pro athletes chop block and hold they not that discipline.

Comment

ND should of hug the refs after the game instead of holding their heads down after the game. Good team I must say.

Comment

I'm glad to see all of you signing up to officiate in your appropriate state's officiating association, so you can improve officiating at all levels.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post
                  I'm glad to see all of you signing up to officiate in your appropriate state's officiating association, so you can improve officiating at all levels.
                  Some high school games in GA had to be rescheduled this season due to a lack of officiating crews.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
                    ND should of hug the refs after the game instead of holding their heads down after the game. Good team I must say.

Comment

The refs kept this game close and it seemed like they flew in from Ohio. ND was a fiery team but there is no way in Hell they only committed 1-2 penalties especially when we never sacked their quarterback and I players kept getting hurt around the ankles. Hell even pro athletes chop block and hold they not that discipline.
                      Refs were from LSC.

ND has an extremely good team (much better than I thought). They were tough in the trenches. But we had chances to stretch out our lead and win it much earlier but we hurt ourself with a lack of discipline.

Hope we'll clean that up before next week or we'll get embarrassed.
                      Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 12-08-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

After today game I think my Blazers might be in trouble against Ferris especially if they beat us in the trenches with their size like NDC did. Ferris will be the best team we seen all year.

Comment

After today game I think my Blazers might be in trouble against Ferris especially if they beat us in the trenches with their size like NDC did. Ferris will be the best team we seen all year.
                          Funny how that happens in a NC game....

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                            Funny how that happens in a NC game....
                            It's gonna be WAR!!!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Well we won, so let's move on and prepare for a very good Ferris team.

Hard to judge them while playing on frozen field in 20 degree weather.
                              But as the Blazers have said all year... "Bring in on!"
                              Last edited by Wide_Right; 12-08-2018, 06:02 PM.
                              <>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X