Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Refs are really being unfair????

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Yeah, welcome to our world. It doesnt sting as much once you get used to it.
    LOL......sorry....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
      Agreed.

We played a very good football team yesterday - they were highly talented and extremely well coached.

I left the game thinking their RB is a good running back, but not really great. He has the privilege of playing behind a great OL though. I believe the best o-line we played against this year. McLaughlin has gotten the headlines but the line is the reason.

I still feel like the best RB on the field was wearing black yesterday (#20).

Refs blew some calls. Some made a difference. But that doesn't change the fact that we played poorly (for whatever reason - almost like we thought our win was a forgone conclusion before the game started). We played with a lack of discipline. We made unforced errors. We're fortunate.

If we do that this coming weekend it won't be pretty.

All that said, glad the Blazers held on and hope we'll get everything squared away and play to our potential this coming week.
      I agree with everything you said there. No disrespect to any team we have played this year but to this point, I think NDC, is the best team we have played so far. My hope is that having a game that close and hard fought might help to refocus us and put us in the mind set, of execute and play all out for sixty minutes and we have a great shot at something special.
      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

I agree our Blazers better come ready this Saturday Ferris State match us in talent and NDC executed their gameplan to perfection. If Ferris win in the trenches I think we will lose and I hope to see Ivory returning sum punts or get the ball in his hands I was very disappointed he saw the field maybe 2 plays the whole game. This the championship game we got to come with trick plays and the kitchen sink with an aggressive game plan on offense.

Comment

I'm going to disagree to some degree with the assertion that ND was the best team VSU has played this season. VSU simply didn't execute like it has in previous games. VSU was poised to go on one of its tears when it had ND stopped deep in its own territory poised to punt out of its own end zone, but 30 yards of penalties revived that drive. Otherwise VSU would have gotten the ball in great field position. VSU has scored numerous defensive TDs this season, but they gave up a big one late in this ball game. VSU blocked two kicks, but it gave up a blocked punt that resulted in a TD.

I'm not slamming ND, but VSU just didn't bring its normal heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
            I'm going to disagree to some degree with the assertion that ND was the best team VSU has played this season. VSU simply didn't execute like it has in previous games. VSU was poised to go on one of its tears when it had ND stopped deep in its own territory poised to punt out of its own end zone, but 30 yards of penalties revived that drive. Otherwise VSU would have gotten the ball in great field position. VSU has scored numerous defensive TDs this season, but they gave up a big one late in this ball game. VSU blocked two kicks, but it gave up a blocked punt that resulted in a TD.

I'm not slamming ND, but VSU just didn't bring its normal heat.
            Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
              Zebras weren't very good. Thankfully they missed several blocks in the back against VSU, one of the most flagrant was on the 100 yd pick six. Shew wee
              Looked for that one. Looks more like the ND player was blocked from the front into a Blazer player running after the play. They got tangled and fell, or so it looks on the review...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X