Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris St. and NCAA Sanctions

It's my working theory that has not been disproved.

Last ditch effort to save a job, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      I wished we would have played Ferris in their home field.
      I know you will be rooting for the Bulldogs, but I think their party may be over.
      I am most definitely not rooting for the Bulldogs lol
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Doesn't say which players were involved.
        I saw where doing the Mav's game, several Ferris players went over the Mav visitor side, and did some rather obnoxious taunting.
        The one removed from the roster I don't think played this year. The other is a starter who has played every game (the one who paid the girl to not say anything).

Comment

The NCAA is a joke with this rule. Same thing happened at Bowie in 2015, their starting QB for the first half of the season had already exhausted eligibility (went 4-1 under him). They also got the little decreased SOS penalty and made the playoffs.

A team is better off using ineligible players to win and take a SOS hit, then not play an ineligible players and lose.

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post
            The NCAA is a joke with this rule. Same thing happened at Bowie in 2015, their starting QB for the first half of the season had already exhausted eligibility (went 4-1 under him). They also got the little decreased SOS penalty and made the playoffs.

A team is better off using ineligible players to win and take a SOS hit, then not play an ineligible players and lose.
            In the Pistons/Hornets game last night, the Hornets hit a go-ahead shot with 0.3 seconds left while having six players on the court for the play.

They still counted the shot, and Pistons got a technical free throw from it, but they were down two after the go-ahead shot, and it was only one free throw. So theoretically you could play a bunch of important plays in basketball with more than five players on the court, and as long as it leads to a basket, the other team is going to only get one free throw and the ball. Lot of things don't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
              The one removed from the roster I don't think played this year. The other is a starter who has played every game (the one who paid the girl to not say anything).

So is he playing this Saturday??

I hope so, can't imagine any disciplinary action.
              <>

Comment

Originally posted by LegalRam View Post

i see these two situtions quite differently...one had zero impact on the game because he sat on the bench...the other was the starting quarterback

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
                  In the Pistons/Hornets game last night, the Hornets hit a go-ahead shot with 0.3 seconds left while having six players on the court for the play.

They still counted the shot, and Pistons got a technical free throw from it, but they were down two after the go-ahead shot, and it was only one free throw. So theoretically you could play a bunch of important plays in basketball with more than five players on the court, and as long as it leads to a basket, the other team is going to only get one free throw and the ball. Lot of things don't make sense.
                  i was watching that game and turned it off after the ridiculous three pointer went in and there was .3 seconds...i had no idea they 6 on the court...how in the he## do they count the basket?!?!?!?!

Comment

So is he playing this Saturday??

I hope so, can't imagine any disciplinary action.
                    I would think the player who has played every game is still playing this Saturday, since he's already played since this incident happened. The one who was removed from the roster has never played at Ferris.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X