Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris St. vs Valdosta St Discussion Thread

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
    It was fun for a while. VSU band, red hots, and cheerleaders were on point with the pep (indoor flying stunts!) Had to move it indoors due to cold so was very crowded and LOUD when a dance band played so we left for dinner.

Good camaraderie among both sets of fans though it apparently got a little chippy as the evening and the beer flowed...
    Was disappointed that ESPN didn't show the band,cheerleaders and very little of the VSU fans, but plenty from Ferris St.

#BlazerNation

Comment

That was a fun game to go watch. Had the pleasure of sitting with the family of one of the Valdosta OL players.Y'all got some nice folks down there in Georgia. As far as the game went, just what you'd expect from 2 of the best offenses this season. Ferris was pretty much running at will but had no answer for the Valdosta passing game. Their DBs were out-manned, both size wise and speed. Probably the best DII game Ive seen in person.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        That was a fun game to go watch. Had the pleasure of sitting with the family of one of the Valdosta OL players.Y'all got some nice folks down there in Georgia. As far as the game went, just what you'd expect from 2 of the best offenses this season. Ferris was pretty much running at will but had no answer for the Valdosta passing game. Their DBs were out-manned, both size wise and speed. Probably the best DII game Ive seen in person.
        Valdosta fans a lot of fun to be around!! Glad you could go and for being "Blazers" for a couple of hours!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
          Glad you could go and for being "Blazers" for a couple of hours!!
          Jake is a cool guy. I asked him to get a program for me.
          He did, and is going to send it to me. Go Lions!!! (not UNA)
          <>

Comment

I know i'm way late, but had this feeling that VSU won the big one even though it was weeks ago.
            Congrats to a program I have had a great deal of respect of over the years.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X