Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 NGU Schedule

http://www.nguathletics.com/football...en-game-slate/

North Greenville has murderers row of back to back West Florida, Valdosta, West Georgia and West Alabama. Someone at GSC must hate the Crusaders.

Comment

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
      North Greenville has murderers row of back to back West Florida, Valdosta, West Georgia and West Alabama. Someone at GSC must hate the Crusaders.
      Having VSU, UWG, and UWA in consecutive weeks is what happened to UNA when UWF was added to the schedule. But instead of UWF as the fourth team in the "gauntlet", it was FIT when they were making their run at the playoffs each year. Looks like NGU has a version of UNA's schedule - which makes sense since they were added the season UNA left.

This Crusaders played VSU and UWF in some of the closest conference games for those two teams except for playing each other this past year - and late in the season. Could be very interesting matchups to start the conference calendar this fall.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

One thing I noticed is that Erskine is an NGU home game; the last version of the Erskine schedule that I saw had it as an Erskine home game. I guess they arranged the switch so that NGU wouldn't have 7 road games.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
          One thing I noticed is that Erskine is an NGU home game; the last version of the Erskine schedule that I saw had it as an Erskine home game. I guess they arranged the switch so that NGU wouldn't have 7 road games.
          I noticed that too, but I then remembered that the only place I saw the Erskine schedule was on their fan group on Facebook. With that in mind, all schedules are tentative until the contract is signed.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X