Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hall and Tulane

Lot of discussion on goTULA.Net about Will and his interviews.
    Some ain't real happy.

Emelle sent me a note, said while I'm looking around, take a peek at Will's Twitter page. Says he doesn't seem to be someone looking for a new(er) job, but then again,
    they do have The Academy Awards every year.
    Last edited by Larold; 01-09-2019, 08:14 AM.

Re: Will Hall and Tulane

I don't understand why they would be fussing about a move from being an offensive coordinator to a head coaching position. People move around every day and openings are created daily. I would understand if he was moving from coordinator to coordinator. Coach Hall is a great guy and a great coach.

Comment

He interviewed for Ole Miss OC, too, but they chose Rich Rod.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Goal-Oriented Football Coaches Do Such Things.

Comment

For sure! Tis the season. Yet, it was pointed out on the Troy forums that he "doesn't stay anywhere long" which could start to be an issue for some interviewing schools.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveNewWolf View Post
            Goal-Oriented Football Coaches Do Such Things.
            His goal was always to be a DI head coach, which is the goal of most coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
              He interviewed for Ole Miss OC, too, but they chose Rich Rod.
              I think he chose not to go to Ole Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by george View Post
                I don't understand why they would be fussing about a move from being an offensive coordinator to a head coaching position. People move around every day and openings are created daily. I would understand if he was moving from coordinator to coordinator. Coach Hall is a great guy and a great coach.
                He IS a great guy, so great Tulane interviewed only one person (Hall) People DO move around, just not usually within 30 days. Read his repost on Twitter, he was ALL IN 3 days ago.

I'll gladly eat crow if it happens, but I don't see him getting the Troy job.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post
                  He IS a great guy, so great Tulane interviewed only one person (Hall) People DO move around, just not usually within 30 days. Read his repost on Twitter, he was ALL IN 3 days ago.

I'll gladly eat crow if it happens, but I don't see him getting the Troy job.
                  Yeah, Troy is choosing between Lindsey and Sumrall - two of their former assistants.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...rch-candidates

Hall to Liberty as OC? Or stay at Tulane?
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Recruit: you're trying to get me to come to Tulane but you interviewed at Troy.
                    Hall: so you're telling me if LSU offers you you're saying no and sticking with Tulane? Yeah, sit down.

Comment

Tulane can get as mad as they want, they will find no better OC than Will Hall. I hope they get mad enough to let him go. He would look good on the Blazer sideline for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by deanmachine View Post
                        Tulane can get as mad as they want, they will find no better OC than Will Hall. I hope they get mad enough to let him go. He would look good on the Blazer sideline for a change.
                        YEAH, I'm SURE he'd JUMP at a $300,000+ PAY CUT
                        (He'd be picked up by another D1 school in a heartbeat)

Just call him, he'll be right down.:wink:

Comment

Originally posted by deanmachine View Post
                          No thanks. Would not wan't to see the sweater vest boy on the VSU sideline.
                          VSU BLAZERS
                          Great Balls of Fire !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
                            No thanks. Would not wan't to see the sweater vest boy on the VSU sideline.
                            pretty sure you won't
                            Why would someone who tries as hard as Hall to move up in the coaching ranks drop TWO divisions to coach VSU??, not to mention the pay differential?
                            Someone said Hatcher might like a comfortable career where money isn't necessarily the main object. THAT ain't WILL HALL (with a young family, HE WANTS and
                            NEEDS both the $$$ and position, and who can blame him.)

Comment

Will Hall could get fired from his next two jobs and we still won't see him in D-II again. He can do better.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X