Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
      Just stopping by to let you guys know...I miss you GSC folk, and the rivalries we had.
      Miss you, too, TEX. Sorry to hear about Una passing away. Una and Leo have a great habitat there on campus.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post
        Valdosta State lost a sizable chunk of scheduled games with the SIAC and CIAA cancelling football for the fall......Wow!
        Wonder if any of their players will transfer......

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by FormerCrusader#84 View Post
          VSU could reach out to Wingate and Erskine, both have early season weeks open which would be SR2 games. Another option to fill a spot might be Edward Waters and/or Allen University (SC). Side note: both are currently NAIA but EWC was playing a schedule that primarily consisted of SIAC schools and I believe Allen has applied for D2.
          I would not be surprised to hear that the powers that be are looking for teams to fill out the VSU schedule.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Miss you, too, TEX. Sorry to hear about Una passing away. Una and Leo have a great habitat there on campus.
              Thanks. It is probably tough on Leo, as the siblings have never been separated.
              Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post
                What a joke
                LMAO. Sigh.
                Last edited by UNALions; 07-14-2020, 07:41 AM.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Yep. I have a feeling this is going to be what election years are like going forward. Sad.
                  * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                  * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                  * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                  * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

Yep. I have a feeling this is going to be what election years are like going forward. Sad.
                    Hilarious. Too many memes are being believed by too many people.

Comment

We don't need a cure per say, but there are rather effective ways to control diseases like this and the flu. Science sure is crazy!

Comment

You can polish up on your Scrabble, as we have.
                        <>

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Hilarious. Too many memes are being believed by too many people.
                          I don't think that's the thing being believed by too many people.
                          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

I don't think that's the thing being believed by too many people.
                            Science doesn't care about what you think, Florida is a great example at the moment.

Comment

I'm not trying to get too political. I'm sure you assume I lean heavily to the right which I normally do not. I don't want the virus (maybe I've had it and didn't even know it) and you don't want the virus (maybe you've had it and didn't even know it). It's a thing. It sucks. It's a problem. How it was started or why it was started may never be truthfully known. However, science hasn't given any speeches on our economy, CNN's agenda to start a full-on race war when there is no need for one other than to help their agenda, on and on. I'm somewhere in the middle on most issues so I believe very much in science. There is a virus and it is an issue. There are also many many other issues right now so to say science is the answer to everything is just looking at one thing going on.
                              * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

We 'discuss' (I use that term loosely, haha) these things every day on the Off Topic forum. Ya'll should join if you'd like to share.

Otherwise, this is a football forum. No political BS.
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X