Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
    I'm not trying to get too political. I'm sure you assume I lean heavily to the right which I normally do not. I don't want the virus (maybe I've had it and didn't even know it) and you don't want the virus (maybe you've had it and didn't even know it). It's a thing. It sucks. It's a problem. How it was started or why it was started may never be truthfully known. However, science hasn't given any speeches on our economy, CNN's agenda to start a full-on race war when there is no need for one other than to help their agenda, on and on. I'm somewhere in the middle on most issues so I believe very much in science. There is a virus and it is an issue. There are also many many other issues right now so to say science is the answer to everything is just looking at one thing going on.
    I wasn't getting political either, don't care what way you lean or what way you swing. The nonchalant attitude that so many seem to have is simply causing more problems for the economy, it's rather ironic that those not wearing a mask because it limits their "freedom" are the people that are literally causing states to backtrack on their reopening plans. It happened in Florida and is about to happen in Colorado Springs as well. We had received a variance from the state to start to open sooner than other locations but that's 2 weeks away from being rescinded and having another negative impact on the economy. It's really simple to get this under control, selfishness simply isn't allowing that to occur.

Comment

Just announced, the PSAC cancelling fall sports.
      So......if the GSC is the only conference playing football this fall, would the conference champion also be the national champion????

#BlazerNation

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
          No political BS.
          This is a football forum. I just quoted this so that it would be seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            Just announced, the PSAC cancelling fall sports.
            So......if the GSC is the only conference playing football this fall, would the conference champion also be the national champion????
            I think we would all be ok with that. If the best conference in the country with the best teams in the country does play, why not? I think we could probably play the game on Oct 10 and crown the National Championship.
            * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
            * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
            * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Unfortunately, there will be no football this fall. Unless everyone wears N-95 masks. Hard to make audibles ..
              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

This is a football forum. I just quoted this so that it would be seen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                  Unfortunately, there will be no football this fall. Unless everyone wears N-95 masks. Hard to make audibles ..
                  Hard to live, look at the effects of breathing in your own co2s for a lengthy amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwolfe View Post

Hard to live, look at the effects of breathing in your own co2s for a lengthy amount of time.
                    Lol. Bless your heart.
                    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Anyone have a copy that 2004 NC and would you upload it? I sent a link of the 3 quarters to my brother (didn't realize the link was not a complete game) and now his curiosity will not be satisfied until he watches the last quarter, even though I reminded of the final score.

Comment

I watched 3 quarters last week on youtube.

I have the complete game on VHS but no way to upload it.

That was one heckova game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                          I watched 3 quarters last week on youtube.

I have the complete game on VHS but no way to upload it.

That was one heckova game.
                          It's alright his curiosity will eventually simmer. Do you recall the drive by drive narrative?

Comment

Tell him to check this out:

https://pittstate_ftp.sidearmsports....004/04fb15.htm
                            Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 07-23-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Perfect, Thanks!

They were scorching us early, the QB must have had over 100 yds in the first half. Getting multiple bodies to the ball and a bit of pressure made the difference for us

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X