Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdosta recruiting class?

I'm sure it is jam-packed with talent, but I haven't seen a lot on who the Blazers are bringing in this year. Obviously I'm aware VSU is loaded with returning talent just curious on some of the new additions.
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

https://vstateblazers.com/news/2020/...y-central.aspx

Comment

We focused a lot on the offense line and defense line. Our defense line didn't rush the QB that well last year. This one of biggest weakness last year. Our offense line we are replacing our center, guard, and tackle. Our secondary should be a lot better this year because Rivers ( all-american safey is back). Our linebackers should be strong this year to. I believe our MLB is back from injury. Also, I think we need to replaceoir starting FG kicker from last year.

Comment

Most of those freshmen on the signing day link might play in 2 or 3 seasons. It's not very often that freshmen get playing time.

Also, o-line and d-line are generally the primary focus every single year (it's where championships are won).

I think it'll be interesting to see how all our schools have fared with ballplayers academics. Most of these kids do better with the structure that being part of a program brings. Hope ours were taking care of studies once classrooms shut down and everything went electronic/online. .

Comment

When they cancel Blazers vs Argos this year I might riot.
          * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X