Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really want to be upset with Coach Goff but...

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want to be upset with Coach Goff but...

He made the right call and he's such a cool dude

?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
      ?
      I'm referring to clock management in the last minutes of the Argo game. If I remember correctly we had a down or to to burn some time off the clock. I'm saying had we done that, and not scored I think I'd be upset; Coach played it right and relied on his defense, so I can't really be upset about that. And besides he seems like such a really cool guy, even if I wanted to be upset, I just can't be. He did us proud.

Comment

WHAT GOES AROUND (vsu VS. uwf REGULAR SEASON 19' FINALE), COMES AROUND (VSU and UWF rd 2 playoff)! As it is often said it's really really hard to beat the same team twice in a season especially only a week between games! VSU has often been a spoiler for teams like UNA and Delta and West AL in other seasons where VSU lost the regular season game only to then replayed them and beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
          He made the right call and he's such a cool dude
          Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
          ?
          Originally posted by boyblue View Post

I'm referring to clock management in the last minutes of the Argo game. If I remember correctly we had a down or to to burn some time off the clock. I'm saying had we done that, and not scored I think I'd be upset; Coach played it right and relied on his defense, so I can't really be upset about that. And besides he seems like such a really cool guy, even if I wanted to be upset, I just can't be. He did us proud.
          Well how daft of anyone to not surmise such from your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

Well how daft of anyone to not surmise such from your original post.
            Nah, I'll take the blame for that. I was writing from such a personal space, yet at the same time I'm figuring the whole word must have those series of plays etched permanently in memory :)

On the Cool Coach part, when I watch the Coach's show I get the sense that he is unfiltered which comes across as authentic and I figure players must love that, I got the same feeling from Coach Bell. Coach Dean seemed guarded which is the norm among coaches and of course doesn't mean that he wasn't authentic, I'm sure he was, It just never came across that way, not to me at least.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X