Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your still in middle school.

I have my MBA from UC Irvine where I specialized in real estate. I also did well in middle school and was able to complete that successfully. My sister went to Duke so oddly enough my whole immediate family also acts like in comparison I only made it to middle school so I'm very accustomed to your first comment. My brother-in-law and you should have a beer together. You'd like each other.

You are rocking an interrogative sentence without correct punctuation here Mr. Middle School, but sometimes I mess up commas so it happens. The 2020 D2 fall season is canceled, correct.

Recruiting still very much matters as football is not canceled forever. Players stay longer than just one fall semester so recruiting does indeed matter for the future. (It's odd you are the one saying the ridiculous things and pretending I am)

WF coaching staff could be heading to the unemployment line with a lot of other football coaches. Layoffs are coming.

UWF will continue to pay its great football coaches. There have been layoffs in all professions and I'm sorry if you were laid off, I certainly wouldn't wish that on anyone and I know there are a lot of people struggling financially right now. I feel for anyone that has been impacted by this in the way that you are saying. I don't think little Val will ever beat UWF again, but I do have a heart.

Things I'm saying do make sense regardless of when football starts back up. The world is not ending. There will be games again and the actions people and programs take today will have an impact on the future.

*You're
    * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
    * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
    * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

I will take Valdosta +.5 for the next 5 seasons. What is our wager?

Lots of things can go wrong in D2 football. A key injury, a transfer cancer, coaches take other jobs mid-season and check out, and the outstanding GSC officials can sway a game either way regardless of talent. Valdosta has been pretty dang good for a long time, I don't see there being such a talent mismatch that UWF can overcome the football gods every season until they transition to the AFC East.
      Whatever you want the wager to be I would accept. There really should be more D2 lines and futures made available. I respect your view on the talent mismatch that is (or isn't) coming though I still disagree with you. I like your AFC East comment. Add the Dolphins to the list of teams that will never beat UWF.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X