X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<>

Comment

Haha......

I hope these players realize how much the fans are counting down the days 'til we see them on the field. Woohoo!!

(Just love having to log back in every time I click a link......)

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
        Holy Cow!

<>

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Haha......

I hope these players realize how much the fans are counting down the days 'til we see them on the field. Woohoo!!

(Just love having to log back in every time I click a link......)
          I felt like a piece of me was missing last year.
          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Holy Cow!

Comment

Ya can't believe everything you see on the internet. Rumor is he's put on weight and lost a step. I'm sure he's not in the same dimension as Reed. We may have so many holes in the O-line he'll be running in the other direction. We'll see if we can smell the end zone come November.

Comment

Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post

Ya can't believe everything you see on the internet. Rumor is he's put on weight and lost a step. I'm sure he's not in the same dimension as Reed. We may have so many holes in the O-line he'll be running in the other direction. We'll see if we can smell the end zone come November.
                <>

Comment

Comment

One returning starter on O-line and one on D-line best I know - so really untested. Hopefully the tortoise shell will protect Ivory until November. Maybe we can get some IEDs installed for Reed by Nov. to slow him down. Not sure how we were picked #2. Someone has a better crystal ball than I do.

Wide_Right - see you're getting same limited intel I'm getting. Any word on our kicking game? Appears new punter and kicker.

Comment

The extra weight might mean he doesn't have to run around the defense, he can just run through them. ;)

Comment

I don't know if it was ever discussed two years ago, but the Argo players credit the two tough games against the Blazers as giving them the confidence to beat anyone in the playoffs and to go all the way to the title in 2019. You can see the team brimming with confidence in the following playoff games against Lenior-Rhyne, Ferris State and Minnesota State. A perfect example of needing a quality rival to push your play higher and your team deeper into the playoffs. That is probably a big reason why you see the GSC teams in the national semis and finals so often, they always have a conference foe that pushes them beyond what they think they can do. So thank you to the Blazers for helping us to our first title.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                          I don't know if it was ever discussed two years ago, but the Argo players credit the two tough games against the Blazers as giving them the confidence to beat anyone in the playoffs and to go all the way to the title in 2019. You can see the team brimming with confidence in the following playoff games against Lenior-Rhyne, Ferris State and Minnesota State. A perfect example of needing a quality rival to push your play higher and your team deeper into the playoffs. That is probably a big reason why you see the GSC teams in the national semis and finals so often, they always have a conference foe that pushes them beyond what they think they can do. So thank you to the Blazers for helping us to our first title.
                          It really does help to battle harden a team. For years the "big three" in the GSC really prepared each other for the playoffs and most of the time we knocked each other out of the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post

I felt like a piece of me was missing last year.
                            I know.........
                            Day 1 of practice today. No pads. VSU Athletics has some pictures on their Facebook page.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                              Glad to know your 1 - 4 recored has helped you..
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Glad to know your 1 - 4 recored has helped you..
                                He wrote something positive about VSU expressing good sportsmanship, and that's the response he gets?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X