Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current roster 112 players. 12 D-1, 6 other 4 year institutions and 26 jr college. 68 came from High Schools

Comment

October 2nd. I just hope you put a snot bubble on the Argos.
      <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
        October 2nd. I just hope you put a snot bubble on the Argos.
        You are not alone.

Comment

I sure hope so! I'm tired of being inconsistent and, what seems to be, average.
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Average sucks. I really do hope you make the playoffs this ;year.
            <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
              Average sucks. I really do hope you make the playoffs this ;year.
              Would be funny (or at least interesting) if they made the playoffs and had to go to Carrolton to play West Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Would be funny (or at least interesting) if they made the playoffs and had to go to Carrolton to play West Georgia.
                That would be crazy. Like NFL teams do with their division appointments sometimes.

Comment

If they would play other teams like they play VSU we should see them in the playoffs. I know they've had some key injuries in recent years, but it's seems like most years they play us at a high level.

Comment

I was just thinking... I hope no one surprises us. Especially McKendree this week.

Comment

The teem looks good, but we're only playing one half of football right now. I know we're on our toughest stretch, but it we get it together, we could still have a very good season. I looks bad because we're 2-3, but I sincerely believe this team could win out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                        The teem looks good, but we're only playing one half of football right now. I know we're on our toughest stretch, but it we get it together, we could still have a very good season. I looks bad because we're 2-3, but I sincerely believe this team could win out.
                        I don't care what the record says that is a really good team, if they can play a complete game they can beat anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if they ran the table, VSU had better bring their A game next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shugley View Post
                          This UWF loss can really go either way for us. I can see it galvanizing and bringing the team together, knowing they can truly play with any team in the country. Or, it can break them. Three close and tough losses in a row has the potential to divide a locker room. The players may start looking to blame each other (defense blaming offense and so on). I think Coach Cooley taking the full blame like he did right after the game may help. Take that pressure off the young men and let him bare the weight of the losses. Although I may not always agree with Coach Cooley's decisions and he does frustrate me a lot, I do believe he does a good job of being accountable and leading our team.

We will see what happens. We all know the GSC is a battle each and every week.

Comment

Comment

It's been a disappointing year for us. We could have easily been 7-1 and ranked in the top 25, maybe even top 10, if the ball bounced our way a few times. But that's football and that's what makes the GSC such an exciting conference... Any given Saturday.

DSU losses:
                              West Georgia by 1 (Tons of self inflicted errors)
                              Jackson State by 7 (Had a chance to tie on the final play from the goal line)
                              West Florida by 6 (Big lead going into half)
                              Valdosta by 55
                              North Greenville by 8 (loss in overtime)

Comment

Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
                                It's been a disappointing year for us. We could have easily been 7-1 and ranked in the top 25, maybe even top 10, if the ball bounced our way a few times. But that's football and that's what makes the GSC such an exciting conference... Any given Saturday.

DSU losses:
                                West Georgia by 1 (Tons of self inflicted errors)
                                Jackson State by 7 (Had a chance to tie on the final play from the goal line)
                                West Florida by 6 (Big lead going into half)
                                Valdosta by 55
                                North Greenville by 8 (loss in overtime)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X