Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: No. 2 UWF Advances to NCAA Championship

No. 2 UWF Advances to NCAA Championship

Last edited by Uwfalum98; 05-18-2019, 03:42 PM.

Re: OT: Softball, No. 2 UWF Advances to NCAA Championship

UWF Gets 2-Seed at NCAA Championship

Comment

Gooooo. Argos!!
      Last edited by BlazerLady; 05-20-2019, 04:35 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Congrats bring it on home to the GSC again (2012)!

Comment

go . . . argos !!
          <>

Comment

Argos defeat West Chester 5-1 , will face Augustana at 2:30 today.

http://goargos.com/news/2019/5/23/so...mpionship.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
              Argos defeat West Chester 5-1 , will face Augustana at 2:30 today.

http://goargos.com/news/2019/5/23/so...mpionship.aspx
              Keep it going !!
              Augustana can be tough.

Nothing more fun than a softball WS!! Been to 4! A bucket list experience.

#BlazerNation

Comment

No. 2 Argos Come Up Short Against Augustana will face Grand Valley @ 12 today.

http://goargos.com/news/2019/5/24/so...augustana.aspx

Watch Here

Comment

No. 2 Argos Come Up Short Against Augustana will face Grand Valley @ 12 today.

http://goargos.com/news/2019/5/24/so...augustana.aspx

Watch Here
                  VSU won their NC from the loser's bracket. Had to play three games in one day the day before the NC game. It was rough, especially with an NCAA official(from WF - BTW) calling balks on our top pitcher.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                    VSU won their NC from the loser's bracket. Had to play three games in one day the day before the NC game. It was rough, especially with an NCAA official(from WF - BTW) calling balks on our top pitcher.
                    Our pitcher was called for an illegal pitch twice, the second time put a runner on first in the bottom of the 7th, the next batter crushed a home run to dead center and tied the game. It was a great game and as I don't know enough about "illegal pitches" I can't speak to the validity of the calls. Either way it was a great season and I think they will be in the hunt again next season.

Comment

Historic Season Comes to Close for No. 2 UWF

Comment

Our pitcher was called for an illegal pitch twice, the second time put a runner on first in the bottom of the 7th, the next batter crushed a home run to dead center and tied the game. It was a great game and as I don't know enough about "illegal pitches" I can't speak to the validity of the calls. Either way it was a great season and I think they will be in the hunt again next season.

You guys had a great season!! Should be back next year! We had the same thing happen to VSU in Championship series, we had our pitcher called for illegal pitches.. her foot coming off the rubber. After one coach did it several coaches complained. She was coached about it and stopped. But umps still called her. Very aggravating.
                        <>

Comment

West Florida is always in the hunt! Never want to look past you guys!

As for the illegal pitching, this was our contention: The NCAA should not be calling illegal pitches at the NC level. Those things should be caught at the regional level. Don't just all of sudden start calling illegal pitching when it has never been called before. Most illegal pitches have to do with the back foot and if it comes off the ground.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X